PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Jefferson Plaza Invasion[Heroic]

ChrisW451
10-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Just now, I was trying to get the weekly invasion done at Jefferson Plaza for Heroics, with a random group. After we descended from the elevator shaft in the hotel to the food court and cleared the enemies, we couldn't get past to the next part where you need to interact with two laptops. The door can't be interacted with, both next to the restock box, so we killed ourselves for wipe and came back to it from the start. Only to be stuck at the same place again.

I am at WT 5 with 500 GS, and this glitch reminds me of the one in Federal Emergency Bunker. Without this issue fixed, I can't get the weekly invasion done and have to clear the settlement barricade multiple times to get to places, it's annoying. Please get it fixed soon.

ChrisW451
10-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Here's a video to support the issue:
https://youtu.be/wwwweQye7kY

ChrisW451
10-04-2019, 07:20 PM
I did not manage to capture the first time we ran into it, so this video is after our wipe, and we returned to the same spot only to be stuck again

Finalplay342019
10-13-2019, 11:43 PM
It has been randomly happening since the game came out. Sometimes enemies get stuck in walls, floor, stairs, and behind doors. Iv had it happen in several mission. Sometimes it does until I have long out and back in. I don't know why and apparently the devs dont either.

ChrisW451
10-15-2019, 12:50 AM
It has been randomly happening since the game came out. Sometimes enemies get stuck in walls, floor, stairs, and behind doors. Iv had it happen in several mission. Sometimes it does until I have long out and back in. I don't know why and apparently the devs dont either.

This is not about enemies stuck behind close doors or sinking into the ground, if you know about the same situation in the Federal Emergency Bunker mission before it was fixed. Where at the end of it, you killed everyone, including the boss, and you can't leave the area or interact with the lever to open the tunnel door, to which the mission can't be completed.

Although few days after posting this issue, I played Jefferson Plaza for Heroic and for the invasion again, I was able to complete it, nothing was wrong. But I am just curious when can I get a proper reply from the devs, because let's see... I POSTED THIS A WEEK AGO! Really reassuring to know that you devs are out there...