PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bug Ubi please fix this ASAP

BorgX666
10-04-2019, 12:35 PM
So I selected the rocket launcher from inventory then pressed right button to select it and couldn't figure out how to use it so decide to leave it only now I cant select anything in the inventory wheel, I cant change weapons, I cant go prone, cant go into scope mode, I cant even shoot the weapon I'm holding, all I can do is walk and crouch and nothing else!!!

**UPDATE**
ok so I found a way round this issue!
I slid down a mountain and rolled a few times taking some health damage, when my character stood up he auto changes weapons from a sniper rifle to an assault rifle and now the problem has auto fixed itself, I can do everything again but this bug still needs looking into!

Ubi-Houck
10-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Hi BorgX666!

Thanks for reporting this issue, I have reported this to be investigated.

I am glad you were able to find a workaround.

Thanks!

Magnios
10-04-2019, 03:12 PM
Ive also experienced this issue when trying to use my sensor launcher on several occasions. I've had to completely exit the game and reload it - which is a pain when your half way through clearing a camp!

It's exactly as Borg explained, can't do anything other than walk and crouch!
Can live with all the small bits but this is a real pain :(

Thanks

Ubi-Houck
10-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Ive also experienced this issue when trying to use my sensor launcher on several occasions. I've had to completely exit the game and reload it - which is a pain when your half way through clearing a camp!

It's exactly as Borg explained, can't do anything other than walk and crouch!
Can live with all the small bits but this is a real pain :(

Thanks

I can understand that. We are looking into it!

If you come across anything else, please do let us know.

Magnios
10-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Appreciate these things take a bit of time!

Top draw response time though! :)

Xaruzell
10-06-2019, 12:47 AM
A temporary fix to this issue is to fast travel to a bivoiac - effective if a good drop has occoured, but you're stuck in this stance (which also makes you unable to loot and interact with anything btw). Downside of this fix is that if you choose to deploy your launcher again after doing it, you're guarenteed to become stuck again. A full game restart is required fix it completely.

Hope it helps if anyone should be as frustrated as I when this happens - please make a HUGE patch update soon, Ubisoft!

TheDeagnos
10-06-2019, 01:56 AM
jumping into water and swimming will also fix this bug.

thml7
10-06-2019, 02:02 AM
I load up story mode after playing ghost war for the first time and my "water canteen" and the thermal vision are gone.
Can't drink water and I can't activate thermal vision anymore.

Xaruzell
10-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Discovered a new fix for this; simply make your character roll by any fall, big or small. Since you're unable to climb as any interaction is locked out, run to any higher ground, big enough to make your character do a roll by landing. This will make your character automaticly equip your main weapon again and thus become unstuck.