PDA

View Full Version : Drone Invert Y

pg7DUST
10-04-2019, 04:58 AM
I know itís not in the settings mode to allow your drone to invert the Y axis, but is there a way that it can be done? Iím just used to playing everything in invert Y, and itís frustrating to learn how to control my drone all over again. Not a huge deal, but it takes longer to tag for me. Thanks.

Ubi-Houck
10-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Hi pg7DUST!

I am afraid this is not an option at this time. What I can do is pass along your feedback about having this as an option to the Breakpoint team.

There are some options in-game to change the Drone Camera, if this helps.

Thanks!

ThinnishElf9822
10-08-2019, 03:38 AM
I had this exact frustration the day I bought the game...nowhere in the settings did it specify the drone Y axis could be changed.. Only a number of other Y inverts...

I found that you can manually change the Y axis by changing the button settings through the 'Customize Controls' menu.

Go to Settings, then Controller. At the top is Customize Controls. There will be a number of choices for control presets. Select the drone symbol at the top.

Change the Drone Camera Down to right stick forward, and change Drone Camera Up to right stick back.

It will give an error message, which you can ignore. The Y axis will now be inverted.

BeanTheDeceiver
10-18-2019, 06:29 PM
This has been ruining the game for me as well. I have always been an iverted Y axis player. Using the drone is a nightmare now. Worse yet, it's messing up regular gameplay, as I start getting used to the dron, when I switch back to the player, suddenly I can no longer tell which is the right way to use the stick when aiming...it's totally messing with my motor skills!

There needs to just be a single Y axis invert setting for camera (applies globally to drones, vehicles, player)

BeanTheDeceiver
10-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Thanks for this!!!!!