PDA

View Full Version : Training Room

shop5446BF365
10-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Would it be possible to have +level button or an option to use max codex? It's a little inefficient to have to press and hold the + button to level.

StuntmanDan84
10-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Dude, don’t use codex like that. It’s a waste of Codex and coins. Put either Ishak or Luciano in the room training with 1 basic codex (10xp). Then add the hero you wish to train. Depending on Ishak/Luciano rank you can get about 1250 XP for 100 coins and it’ll take up to an hour. Repeat the process over and over.

If you want to quickly train someone, say to reach a power rating for sync bonus heroes in a mission, you can use the same trick but only add enough codex to keep the time under 1 min. Don’t bother collecting Ishak/Luciano to save 100 coins.

shop5446BF365
10-06-2019, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the reminder but I'm mainly do my leveling on the discount training day. I like to burn through the small codes since they're awarded daily, and it takes a while to go through 500+ of these. Instead of a +level option, the smaller codexes increment at stacks of 25 or 50 when the add button is held.

With the addition of the special training room, how about adding another discount day for the special training room?