PDA

View Full Version : SHARKS AND BOMBSIGHTS HELP



rpe1971
12-31-2004, 06:26 AM
HOW DO YOU GET THE SHARKS {3dsharks=1} INTO THE GAME I HAVE USED THE CONFIG BUT WITH NO JOY. ALSO WILL THEY PUT OR HAVE THEY PUT THE NORDEN BOMB SIGHT RETICLE IN B25J IN THE 3.3 PATCH OR 3.4.PATCH.



[

rpe1971
12-31-2004, 06:26 AM
HOW DO YOU GET THE SHARKS {3dsharks=1} INTO THE GAME I HAVE USED THE CONFIG BUT WITH NO JOY. ALSO WILL THEY PUT OR HAVE THEY PUT THE NORDEN BOMB SIGHT RETICLE IN B25J IN THE 3.3 PATCH OR 3.4.PATCH.



[

WUAF_Black-Rose
12-31-2004, 06:48 AM
lol

DD_NL
12-31-2004, 07:08 AM
STFU ya NOOB! Coz thers no l33t 3D sharkz in teh game foo. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MooseNoodles
12-31-2004, 07:13 AM
Hmmm is it me or have the forums suddenly become hostile to the new players?

There are no sharks :P it was a joke..
(you will notice alot of the old school IL2 players here are very sarcy and have a good dry humor http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As for you Windsor Davis, you should know better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

jimmie_T
12-31-2004, 07:18 AM
3dshark=1 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

WildeSau
12-31-2004, 07:39 AM
Hi and welcome to the game.

There are no sharks at all - this was a joke.

The norden bombsight is available in the B-25. Just go over to airwarfare.com and have a look how to use it.

Bombing guide (http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb_he111_bombing_guide.htm)

Have fun.

WildeSau

DakaDakaDaka
12-31-2004, 07:52 AM
forums suddenly become hostile?

naah, i dont actually like having much to do with forums as it always has the resident idiots that turn disagreements into petty, spiteful, one upmanship sessions, spoiling the feel of the board and flooding it with useless bickering trite.

i made an exception here due to the generally good info that can be gleaned on such a brilliant sim, despite the odd descending spiral into personal attacks ive seen recently.

perhaps moddys can smite such rubbish from the sight of others? never so useful was a delete function.

Police the boards eh?

declare martial law.

moddys, please sharpen your trimmin' knives...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


btw, been without a video card for ages now, havent flown in weeks.

pity me.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Peter_Fitzwell
12-31-2004, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DakaDakaDaka:
forums suddenly become hostile?

naah, i dont actually like having much to do with forums as it always has the resident idiots that turn disagreements into petty, spiteful, one upmanship sessions, spoiling the feel of the board and flooding it with useless bickering trite.

i made an exception here due to the generally good info that can be gleaned on such a brilliant sim, despite the odd descending spiral into personal attacks ive seen recently.

perhaps moddys can smite such rubbish from the sight of others? never so useful was a delete function.

Police the boards eh?

declare martial law.

moddys, please sharpen your trimmin' knives...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


btw, been without a video card for ages now, havent flown in weeks.

pity me.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



Someone is going to have to wipe off thier leg after that post.

Atomic_Marten
12-31-2004, 01:21 PM
It would be nice to have those sharks.. but as they are real life killers, I have reasonable foundations to believe that they would be also virtual killers. Of FPS's.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

About Norden BS, I don't have a clue since I don't fly fat birds. If not already present, I certainly hope so that we will get it..

x__CRASH__x
12-31-2004, 03:31 PM
OMG!!

My boat has been in the garage for weeks, and a fish STILL jumps in!!

LMAO! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif


Koro, you owe me a couple of beers! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Smidlee
12-31-2004, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Atomic_Marten:
It would be nice to have those sharks.. but as they are real life killers, I have reasonable foundations to believe that they would be also virtual killers. Of FPS's.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Like it's hard enough already take off with F4U without being hit by a shark when I'm an inch above the water.

Lethal_Hobo
01-01-2005, 01:14 AM
what about the
3dseagull=1
pack of seagulls that swarm infront of your bird just after takeoff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Kuoster
01-01-2005, 02:26 AM
ROFL! Good stuff...good stuff! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

RAAF_Furball
01-01-2005, 04:28 AM
You could also try {dolphins=1}



It won't work either. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif



Gotta LUV the leg-pulling.

Bearcat99
01-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey DD that is not neccessarry at all..if you want to continue acting like an @ss I can arrange a vacation for you..... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

PriK
01-01-2005, 10:26 AM
The problem you are having is it's actually:

3DSharksWithFrikkinLasers=1

That should clear it up for you.

Oh and welcome to teh forums!!1!

DuxCorvan
01-01-2005, 10:42 AM
What...? Emmm... Cann u s-s-speak louder, s-s-sonn...?

http://www.travelwiththeleague.com/Web%20images/94%20YEAR%20OLD%20MAN%20IN%20LIJIANG.jpg

Kuoster
01-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Lmfao, my gosh...teers are comming to my eyes

Snootles
01-01-2005, 06:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The norden bombsight is available in the B-25. Just go over to airwarfare.com and have a look how to use it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the B-25 in PF has a bombsight, but it isn't the Norden but a German Lofte 7D like on the He 111. Hopefully 1C models an actual Norden sight for a later patch...

Obi_Kwiet
01-01-2005, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MooseNoodles:
Hmmm is it me or have the forums suddenly become hostile to the new players?

There are no sharks :P it was a joke..
(you will notice alot of the old school IL2 players here are very sarcy and have a good dry humor http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As for you Windsor Davis, you should know better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naa, just hostile to trolls.

woofiedog
01-02-2005, 12:37 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gifI love going Fishing! Here I am down on Old Cape Cod... with my catch of the Day. Without my boat!

http://www.antiquefishingreels.com/photos/fishing/big/MVC-082L.JPG

DD_NL
01-02-2005, 05:45 AM
My response was not meant to be hostile, but more as a mockery. I apologize to the original poster and anyone else I might have offended. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif