PDA

View Full Version : AI Aircraft

Archer_F4U
12-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Is there any way to fly AI aircraft in SP or Co-op missions?

MLudner
12-16-2005, 05:20 PM
No. AI only aircraft do not have fully modelled cockpits so cannot be operated by a player.

Unless I am misunderstanding what you are asking about...

F for me? What is F?

3.JG51_BigBear
12-16-2005, 06:41 PM
It is possible in online and co-op stuff. I don't know how to set it up personally but I'm happy to bump it up so someone who knows what they're doing will respond.

Tully__
12-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
It is possible in online and co-op stuff. I don't know how to set it up personally but I'm happy to bump it up so someone who knows what they're doing will respond. NOT in coop, only in Dogfight mode. It requires a hand edited (in notepad) mission file. Check out the mission builder forum.

Archer_F4U
12-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Bah! That doesn't help. We can't having moving carriers in dogfights (I think) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Guess I won't get to try landing a Storch almost vertically.

Kuna15
12-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Tully__:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
It is possible in online and co-op stuff. I don't know how to set it up personally but I'm happy to bump it up so someone who knows what they're doing will respond. NOT in coop, only in Dogfight mode. It requires a hand edited (in notepad) mission file. Check out the mission builder forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes on list of selectables we can add AI only too and they will appear on list as flyables once when in briefing & selecting aircrafts.
------------------------------------------------
@ Archer_F4U once when you edited your mission, first you must select flyable aircraft and then hit refly. Only after that you can select AI only.
Once mission is loaded hit F2 to bring external view of aircraft (as only this is possible).
In case of multi-engined aircraft map proper keys for start of engine #1, engine #2 etc.