PDA

View Full Version : No Money In the Doc Feed

GUS_ARTMAN
09-27-2019, 02:31 AM
Hi Ubi support
two of my track are in the Doc feed and since it was there i did not receive any money with the '' Like System '' i receive thousands of like and where is my money lol. my track are TCR Extinction and GUS Coconut Paradise. so please try to fix that in a next patch.

Thanks Gus_Artman

Ubi-Baron
10-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Hi Gus_Artman,

Thank you for contacting us.

Just to confirm, your entries were picked and included on the World Map? From my understanding that would be the only case where you receive in-game currency for the map.

GUS_ARTMAN
10-04-2019, 02:50 AM
@Ubi-Baron when i create track and publish it on track central people play it and like or dislike each like i receive 20 in game currency but one day they put two of my track in the Doc feed and i got a lot of like but no money so is that a bug. i dont know

Ubi-Raziel
11-21-2019, 10:51 AM
@Ubi-Baron when i create track and publish it on track central people play it and like or dislike each like i receive 20 in game currency but one day they put two of my track in the Doc feed and i got a lot of like but no money so is that a bug. i dont know

Hey, I'm sorry for the delay!

I have looked into this for you and I can see Trials Coins were provided per upvote.

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue? If so, I'll raise it with our dev team for you.