PDA

View Full Version : Guesses about AC series

Echo Yin
11-30-2009, 02:22 AM
Desmond gains the ability of Eagle Eye and Ezio's killing skills, he is in all probability to be the leading actor of AC3.

And the female assassin in World War 2? She'll appear in another AC series(AC 456 or more)?

I'm looking forwork AC's fantasic stories! AC2's story is actually amazing.

tatwanasi
11-30-2009, 02:38 AM
I agree the potential in story telling on the AC series goes far beyond the main storyline in AC, AC2. Perhaps ubisoft would consider expanding the AC universe into other forms of media, i.e. graphic novels, novels, or cartoon or anime movies etc. It would be a great way of filling in the the gaps in the storyline for the fans(Altair vs. Ghengis Khan GRAPHIC novel anyone? I'd "kill" for it) and for ubisoft to gain a wider audience, not to mention its potential revenue. Everybody wins!

caswallawn_2k7
11-30-2009, 05:16 AM
And the female assassin in World War 2? She'll appear in another AC series(AC 456 or more)?
the devs already said that isn't one of their plans it's just a rumour spread round by a web site. also their goal with with AC games is to visit times that are rarely used in games, and WW2 is the most over used time in history so it will probably never happen.

DarkMasta95
11-30-2009, 07:16 AM
AC has got an amazing story at the end of both of the games i was like what the hell oO'...in AC 3 we will probably play a lot more with Desmond, i only hope that they dont put firearms in the game...i wouldnt like that...i got used to the other ages where people have swords and stuff, and now if they puted guns, it would match, since its on the modern days, but i think it would be a little strange