PDA

View Full Version : Civ 6 comes to PS4 and Xbox

Console_Release
09-26-2019, 11:39 AM
Dear Developers and Publishers of The Settlers,

Civ 6 has just been announced to be coming out on consoles in Nov this year. This comes shortly after another grand strategy game, Age of Wonders Planetfall, was simultaneously released on PC, PS4 and Xbox.

Civ 6 and and Planetfall will not be lonesome strategy games on consoles, but will have a warm welcome from PC strategy game companions like; Cities Skylines, Surviving Mars and Stellaris to name a few.

As you can see there has been a recent explosion of PC strategy games coming to PS4 and Xbox and it appears they have been very well received judging by the ratings. I have had great fun playing them myself.

Playing on the controller has not only not caused me any problems, but I find the dual sticks to be very good for getting around the map easily and the buttons acting as good shortcuts to in-game windows and commands.

Settlers was the first game I had to myself along with Dungeon Keeper. It is one of my fondest childhood memories. I unfortunately am not in the strongest of financial positions and cannot afford a gaming PC to get the new Settlers, however I do have a PS4 and it would be a fantastic new memory to see the new Settlers coming to where I am; playing great strategy games where I can get them, on my console.

Best wishes,
Stuart the Settler (UK)