PDA

View Full Version : IDEA for the NEXT assassin CREED

glamourgamer718
09-24-2019, 03:36 AM
Iíve been playing assasins creed since ezio days. I love this game and how deep it can get. Now Iíve also been playing video games since Nintendo days, PlayStation, Sega genesis, BEFORE WiFi. Always playing a two player game with the person sitting next to you in the room.

What if you created an Assassins Creed where you can play two player co-op story mood. That way people ( like me and my gamer cousin) can play together. But not only us, the world (plug).

My favorite visually appealing Assaissins Creeds had a lot to do with water, like Rebel and DEFINITELY Origins.

Thinkkk about it 😁😁😁😁

UbiCosmos
09-25-2019, 01:56 AM
Hello glamourgamer718,

Welcome to the forums! Since this is not about the Story Creator Mode in Odyssey, I will move your thread to the correct place.

Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us!

moleman1973
10-05-2019, 08:10 PM
I would really, really love to see an AC located in Japan in the Edo Period.

To explain why, i would love to see and play this scenario, listen up my children:

The Edo period started at 1600 and was one of the prime times of japanes culture, also it was the high time of the Samurai.

The history and culture of that time is very rich, and you could easely manage to fit in an epic AC Story. For example, the Teno (the Emperor) is in fact a hidden templar and is invading the Samurai, which are in fact the Assassins. Or the Player is a Ronin (a fallen Samurai), who tries to get back its honor to get back to the Samurai aka Assassins.

There where epic battles (battle of Sekigahara) to that time and different clans like the Tokugawa-Clan. The whole population was forced into four different rank, which should not connect. There would also be potential with a certain love affaire between two different ranks, and so on .. you see, the possibilities are endles for a very cool scenarion.

The japanese architecure is perfect for the typical AC parkour movement.

And last but not leaste, Japan in computer games, especially in that time period, was nearly never touched by western computer games, at least, if we exclude RTS or strategy games.

I rested my case, your honor. ;)

(Sorry for the bad english, i'm not a native speaker ;) )