PDA

View Full Version : Updating/Improving Controller play

Atomantium21
09-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Hey,

I realize controller usage is probably at the very bottom of issues to update/fix, but I want to just throw the idea out there. Also considering this applies to all console players as well.

So, would it be possible to look into tinkering and improving controller usage for things like:
-leaning outside of ADS
-trying to ADS when going into crouch to prone causes you to rise back to standing without hitting crouch/prone button
-trying to lean and going into ADS too quickly causes you to knife/melee instead

Those are just a few off the top of the head. I believe it would be beneficial to a decent amount of player base to at least try to rethink/improve some of the controller mechanics.

If anyone could look into it, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!

kamakazimerc1
09-23-2019, 08:57 PM
Hey,

I realize controller usage is probably at the very bottom of issues to update/fix, but I want to just throw the idea out there. Also considering this applies to all console players as well.

So, would it be possible to look into tinkering and improving controller usage for things like:
-leaning outside of ADS
-trying to ADS when going into crouch to prone causes you to rise back to standing without hitting crouch/prone button
-trying to lean and going into ADS too quickly causes you to knife/melee instead

Those are just a few off the top of the head. I believe it would be beneficial to a decent amount of player base to at least try to rethink/improve some of the controller mechanics.

If anyone could look into it, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!

That knifing situation is your own lack of talent. Not too be rude or anything like that, its more so falls into the category of you just prematurely pushing buttons or getting startled and unintentionally hitting the button. If it happens so often than just switch too the angled grip. That should be the difference in that occuring and not occurring.