PDA

View Full Version : I like reused weapons..

WBBCoop
09-20-2019, 06:20 PM
..for the simple fact that I can use my purcha$ed leather bound Leder skin on Amaru's g38.

I don't feel obligated to 'buy' another premium skin just for the sake of it. Reused weapons=complimentary $ skins.

..Discuss

N3mB0t
09-20-2019, 07:12 PM
although i love variety and new stuff as much as the next person i also found some convenience in this reused assets trend, i get to play with weapons i rarely did before , besides this game has enough content to mix up already , no need for more , more is ruining it.

croken717
09-20-2019, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't mind it so much, if they gave out recycled weapons that aren't trash. I can't stand Nokk having the FMG-9, with no ACOG; if they'd have given her Echo's MP5SD, she'd be a lot more fun to play. Goyo's recycled vector is cool. Amaru's recycled LMG from IQ isn't great; there are plenty of other weapons they could have given her that would have been more decent.

MarcelDavis2un2
09-20-2019, 09:24 PM
Ye like i dont mind purchasing new skins or running the gun blank. I wouldnt mind recycled weapons that much either if we were given some decent ones. Rn it only seems to be a system giving guns most people dont enjoy rn more play. Forcing that however is the wrong move. And they should rather look into buffing those weapons to make them more appealing on their original operator.
They could have picked some community favourites like the mp7, K1A or the Alda5.56 for defence. And attackers should get an ar ffs or some really strong loadout options to make up for the lack of it(for example dokkaebi). I get that they might not wanna bring a second farmas in but what about some medium strength ars like the Ar33, the M4 or the V308. They do that and i might actually play the new ops.

Mad_Dog8762
09-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Again, reused weapons would be half the issue currently, if HALF the current weapons were basically USELESS in any competitive sense.

As ive stated before, Doc/Rook players have been STUCK with the Mp5 for how long now? Shotguns are a joke, and the P90 doesn't compete, so instead of players having 3 options for a character, they really only have 1.

Maestro/Alibi shotgun? Ive used that weapon as a joke in casual, and my god it is SO bad, low ROF, low damage, bad spread, you can only kill someone if you are basically in melee range or your opponent's aim/reaction is trash.

So basically, Ubi states that they TECHNICALY have something like 100 weapons in their game, but as far as players are concerned, there are only like 20.

Would love to see a new German attacker get the G36C as an option
I don't like ASH, but id like to use that weapon.

Get shields fixed, and a new attacker can have a shield as an option like Fuze

Balance weapons, and then distribute them, that would be fine.
But giving a new defender, say, the GIGN Mp5 would be a major eye roll because its literally not new in the slightest and its all anyone has used before. So its an already stale weapon.

I WOULD like a new defender with the P90.

MarcelDavis2un2
09-20-2019, 09:39 PM
Again, reused weapons would be half the issue currently, if HALF the current weapons were basically USELESS in any competitive sense.

As ive stated before, Doc/Rook players have been STUCK with the Mp5 for how long now? Shotguns are a joke, and the P90 doesn't compete, so instead of players having 3 options for a character, they really only have 1.

Maestro/Alibi shotgun? Ive used that weapon as a joke in casual, and my god it is SO bad, low ROF, low damage, bad spread, you can only kill someone if you are basically in melee range or your opponent's aim/reaction is trash.

So basically, Ubi states that they TECHNICALY have something like 100 weapons in their game, but as far as players are concerned, there are only like 20.

Would love to see a new German attacker get the G36C as an option
I don't like ASH, but id like to use that weapon.

Get shields fixed, and a new attacker can have a shield as an option like Fuze

Balance weapons, and then distribute them, that would be fine.
But giving a new defender, say, the GIGN Mp5 would be a major eye roll because its literally not new in the slightest and its all anyone has used before. So its an already stale weapon.

I WOULD like a new defender with the P90.
Most shotguns imo are quite competitive on defense but of course on an acog wielding op you wanna bring the acog instead of them. The only shotguns needing a buff imo are the supernova, ita12l, acs12, bailiff and the six12.
I think rather then forcing the current state p90 down our throat on a new operator they should buff either its horrendous recoil or buff its dmg to like 25. Then rook and doc mains might actually consider bringing it.
Same deal with the g36c: it needs a buff not more forced play.

Luckydevil_010
09-20-2019, 10:42 PM
Most shotguns imo are quite competitive on defense but of course on an acog wielding op you wanna bring the acog instead of them. The only shotguns needing a buff imo are the supernova, ita12l, acs12, bailiff and the six12.
I think rather then forcing the current state p90 down our throat on a new operator they should buff either its horrendous recoil or buff its dmg to like 25. Then rook and doc mains might actually consider bringing it.
Same deal with the g36c: it needs a buff not more forced play.

Its not that the P90 is bad its just the MP5 is that much better. Even on console the P90s recoil just goes to the head. Its just the MP5 is more precise while dealing more damage.

Luckydevil_010
09-20-2019, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't mind it so much, if they gave out recycled weapons that aren't trash. I can't stand Nokk having the FMG-9, with no ACOG; if they'd have given her Echo's MP5SD, she'd be a lot more fun to play. Goyo's recycled vector is cool. Amaru's recycled LMG from IQ isn't great; there are plenty of other weapons they could have given her that would have been more decent.
Im just waiting for nok to completely crash and burn in pl so we can get some serious buffs for her.

WBBCoop
09-21-2019, 03:04 AM
I'm just trying to say..that I spent real $ on the real cool stuff (namely the Leger skin)..and now my $ is going further by being able to use it on other Ops and weapons.

It's not like they are asking me to spend more $ to get my favorite skins on new ops..

xcel30
09-21-2019, 01:58 PM
I'm just trying to say..that I spent real $ on the real cool stuff (namely the Leger skin)..and now my $ is going further by being able to use it on other Ops and weapons.

It's not like they are asking me to spend more $ to get my favorite skins on new ops..

Thing is, they are not reworking weapons enough to make then competitive ( unless they use a gun thats already competite like the vector) so it feels extra lazy in balancing department, lets a give character that is mean to rush an LMG, as well give defender meant to anchor a low powered SMG without ACOG with extremely situational gadget. These are not smart choices when those weapons were tailored to another character.

Such is the case with MPX and FMG-9, if you consider skins their main motivation than that tells you a lot what the priority they have cosmedics over balance

Much_Luck
09-21-2019, 05:26 PM
I would like for Nokk's FMG-9 to get a buff. It's a good gun especially with the holo sight but it can be so much better. replacing guns is the last thing Ubi needs to do right now.