PDA

View Full Version : Possible Beta or Demo?

MindjackPWNS
09-17-2019, 03:04 AM
Hi everyone,

As an idea, I would love to see a demo or beta for this game. This would be great for testing on multiple PCs plus being able to help polish the game like other open betas. For example, Modern Warfare's demo has been quite helpful in helping devs choose design choices that match COD players' expectations like minimap removal. Also, I've been missing demos/betas like from the 90s from those nice demo CDs with multiple cool games in production. I also feel like betas and demos really hype up a game since it will constantly be on the radar because people especially gaming personalities will want to try them out and promote it, especially if you slide them some sponsorship money. Hell, I'd just promote the game for free since I love the franchise and also thought of how it would feel to play as anyone in the game's vast, colourful open world. It would be cool if Legion could have open beta for both old fans who own Watch Dogs or Watch Dogs 2 and of course for pre-order buyers.

What does everyone think about this idea?

I would love it; probably because I can't wait for this game!

-MindjackPWNS

KmarkoPL
09-17-2019, 01:40 PM
There won't be Beta or demo for this game.

SMthegamer
09-19-2019, 10:36 PM
Pretty much every Ubisoft game these days has a demo, it's just that some aren't publicly available.
Climb the community ladder and eventually they'll recognise your dedication to the brand, giving you sweet sweet access to behind the scenes or early play sessions.

MindjackPWNS
09-23-2019, 08:39 PM
Oh my I guess I'll need to level up my Ubi stats. :cool: