PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Stadium opponents

AurisTFG
09-16-2019, 05:14 PM
Since the last patch stadium tracks stopped giving real opponents, instead it gives AIs every time now. Please fix.

And by the way please enable replays in stadiums. It's hard to grind tracks without knowing what do people at the top of the leaderboards do.

Ubi-Houck
09-19-2019, 11:53 AM
Hi AurisTFG!

You can re-enable real opponents in the options. Regarding replays, you can see this by clicking on the track, the look at the leaderboard and select the player you want to see.

If you have any issues with these, please send us a video of what you can see.

Thanks!

AurisTFG
09-23-2019, 09:41 PM
Hi AurisTFG!

You can re-enable real opponents in the options. Regarding replays, you can see this by clicking on the track, the look at the leaderboard and select the player you want to see.

If you have any issues with these, please send us a video of what you can see.

Thanks!

1) There's no option to re-enable real opponents for stadium tracks. Such option just doesn't exist.

2) Stadium replays have been disabled since game's launch. The option 'watch replay' or 'race against' are just greyed out.

It's not me having these issues, it's not on my end, it's how the game works.

AurisTFG
02-17-2020, 05:56 PM
1 year into the game, there's still no replays in stadiums... Also, stadiums STILL give bots, instead of real opponents from the leaderbaords. What's the point of using the forums for bug reporting when they're going to be ignored and never looked into??? :mad: Multi-lane tracks in track central work completely fine. Both the replays and the opponents function PERFECTLY, all you have to do is just apply the same settings for career stadiums, but nah it's better to just ignore it :mad:

Ubi-Raziel
02-21-2020, 12:21 AM
1 year into the game, there's still no replays in stadiums... Also, stadiums STILL give bots, instead of real opponents from the leaderbaords. What's the point of using the forums for bug reporting when they're going to be ignored and never looked into??? :mad: Multi-lane tracks in track central work completely fine. Both the replays and the opponents function PERFECTLY, all you have to do is just apply the same settings for career stadiums, but nah it's better to just ignore it :mad:

Hey! I'm sorry you feel this way, it was never our intention to make you feel as though your suggestions are not heard.

Starting with Stadium replays - This was reported to the dev team and they looked into it for us. It was concluded that this was an intended design feature, and we submitted feedback that it would be appreciated if implemented in the future.

Being able to only play against the set AI times is also intended, as this means all players be expected to reach the same standard to unlock more tracks in the game. By all means I can submit your suggestion to player against players however.

Once again I'm sorry for the way we made you feel. We always want to do what is best for the players.

AurisTFG
02-21-2020, 12:46 AM
Thanks for responding, I finally got an answer.

Ubi-Raziel
02-21-2020, 01:09 AM
Thanks for responding, I finally got an answer.

You're welcome, I'm just sorry I didn't find your forum thread earlier.

All the best!