PDA

View Full Version : Found a glitch for FREE acorns!

YeahimAwesome
09-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Now that I have your attention Ubisoft: We are now officially on day four of your game being completely unplayable on Xbox One for some people. I'm guessing it only affects a very small portion of players since Ubisoft doesn't seem very concerned about it, since it's been four days with no acknowledgement of a problem... four days.. 96 hours.

Ubi-Raziel
11-21-2019, 03:30 PM
Now that I have your attention Ubisoft: We are now officially on day four of your game being completely unplayable on Xbox One for some people. I'm guessing it only affects a very small portion of players since Ubisoft doesn't seem very concerned about it, since it's been four days with no acknowledgement of a problem... four days.. 96 hours.

Hello, apologies for the long delay!

If there is an in-game issue that affects a small group of players, it takes more time to gather information, investigate and most importantly reproduce the issue ourselves.

I believe you must be referring to the blackscreen issue which is now resolved. I'm sorry if you feel communication was not strong on this.