PDA

View Full Version : Ban hackers

MrGrippz
09-13-2019, 04:17 AM
Ok so I've noticed [and reported] many ppl over the last couple week that seem to be using the same hack. Its like a time warp back 400ms cuz ill hit ppl & it shows the animation but then they block it & get their health back, after i clearly hit them. Ive even went from starting an execution to getting parried. The pings of these players are fine yet they are warping all over & it lags the entire game FPS wise [affected my whole team they said in party chat].

MUST FIX THIS ASAP!! Its making the game unplayable & is getting way too common.

DeamonXII
09-13-2019, 04:43 AM
Ok so I've noticed [and reported] many ppl over the last couple week that seem to be using the same hack. Its like a time warp back 400ms cuz ill hit ppl & it shows the animation but then they block it & get their health back, after i clearly hit them. Ive even went from starting an execution to getting parried. The pings of these players are fine yet they are warping all over & it lags the entire game FPS wise [affected my whole team they said in party chat].

MUST FIX THIS ASAP!! Its making the game unplayable & is getting way too common.

How is your PING when this happened, is it sweet 20-50 or 100<over or is it jumping?

MrGrippz
09-14-2019, 09:19 AM
The pings were all between 30-45 & consistent. I stated many times pings were fine.

Real_Doll
09-14-2019, 10:25 AM

This can be done by routing your connection. for e.g if you're in EU you could route through asia (certain subscription based software do this for you, not gonna name any). when this is done their ping is shown as normal and for them the game play is normal but for everyone else they would be teleporting back and forth in time.

Don't know if you've noticed it's quite hard to execute people doing this since as soon as you see the execute prompt it disappears and they have about half health again.

Which region are you playing in?

Wolfheart86
09-14-2019, 10:33 AM
The other day a met a player too who used something similar. We beat their team 2 times in a row in domi everything went without any lagspikes, but in the 3rd round his light attacks and gbs were instant like when someone has 100+ ping. His ping was 10 - 30. Health jumping back aftear being hit and the effect after like he blocked it. Told him to turn that **** off or he will be reported, then lo and behold in the last 10 mins of the fight the game went back to normal. So it really seemed like some kind of hack.

MuscleTech12018
09-14-2019, 02:26 PM
They already stated they cant solve the hackers problem... so just deal with it.

Amerikanovich
09-14-2019, 03:49 PM
Yeah this sounds like lag switching or routing, I've actually seen this a lot in FH with stable pings, it's sadly very hard to detect and find proof for, try to record it whenever you see someone use it so the devs have something to look at.

MrGrippz
09-15-2019, 12:08 AM
Im NA im in Florida.

Ive been playing since beta & i can tell. When their animation glitches almost exclusively during combat, you already know what time it is.