PDA

View Full Version : Lmao this game.

Baggin_
09-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Way to buff Conq and not even reduce Aramushas' heavy finisher recoveries.

Good job.

DeamonXII
09-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Dev is worse than a slowpoke.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-12-2019, 09:54 PM

Good job.

Yeah devs, good job with your completely reasonable Conq buff.

Baggin_
09-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Yeah devs, good job with your completely reasonable Conq buff.

It might of been reasonable at some point, but not now. Aramusha is much worse off and got ignored. Almost every character that has absurd recoveries was touched and poor Ara gets nothing.

Just more proof that these devs are essentially hopeless and I should move on.
Only reason I haven't is because they have a monopoly on this style of game, but the moment someone else take their idea and makes it better, I'm out.

You want further proof they are out of touch and don't know what they're doing?

They removed some color swatches to prevent confusion. 🙄 Who has ever gotten confused by color swatches? We want more swatches, not less.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-13-2019, 01:16 AM
It might of been reasonable at some point, but not now. Aramusha is much worse off and got ignored. Almost every character that has absurd recoveries was touched and poor Ara gets nothing.

Just more proof that these devs are essentially hopeless and I should move on.
Only reason I haven't is because they have a monopoly on this style of game, but the moment someone else take their idea and makes it better, I'm out.

You want further proof they are out of touch and don't know what they're doing?

They removed some color swatches to prevent confusion. �� Who has ever gotten confused by color swatches? We want more swatches, not less.

It's absolutely reasonable right now. They've been updating all 600ms lights to 500ms for a while now. Conqueror is one of the few last remaining instances of 600ms opener lights. Not only are 600ms lights borderline free parries as it is, but their parry timing even overlaps with Conqueror's side heavy parry timings. Conqueror getting the same light speed as everyone else isn't controversial, end of story.

There's zero justification as to why Conqueror's chain lights shouldn't be 18 damage. Year 3 heavies have roughly that amount of damage for their opener light and/or combo light. Conqueror doesn't have enhanced lights or superior block lights like Shugoki or Warlord respectively, so there's really no reason they should be worse damage than other Y1 heavies without any of the special attributes.

Aramusha has gotten changes more recently than Conqueror has, and Conqueror has had to put up with garbage damage since day 1. Turtling and squeezing out tiny scraps of damage here and there through shield bash isn't how this class should be playing. You also seem to neglect that several classes that definitely need a buff got buffs in this patch. I think PK's buff was pretty good, I wouldn't say it's everything she needs but it was finally one good step they took. But somehow you think the patch is bad because Conqueror gets a buff that doesn't make him stronger, only a little more interesting to fight as and against. That's ridiculous.

Baggin_
09-13-2019, 02:12 AM
It's absolutely reasonable right now. They've been updating all 600ms lights to 500ms for a while now. Conqueror is one of the few last remaining instances of 600ms opener lights. Not only are 600ms lights borderline free parries as it is, but their parry timing even overlaps with Conqueror's side heavy parry timings. Conqueror getting the same light speed as everyone else isn't controversial, end of story.

There's zero justification as to why Conqueror's chain lights shouldn't be 18 damage. Year 3 heavies have roughly that amount of damage for their opener light and/or combo light. Conqueror doesn't have enhanced lights or superior block lights like Shugoki or Warlord respectively, so there's really no reason they should be worse damage than other Y1 heavies without any of the special attributes.

Aramusha has gotten changes more recently than Conqueror has, and Conqueror has had to put up with garbage damage since day 1. Turtling and squeezing out tiny scraps of damage here and there through shield bash isn't how this class should be playing. You also seem to neglect that several classes that definitely need a buff got buffs in this patch. I think PK's buff was pretty good, I wouldn't say it's everything she needs but it was finally one good step they took. But somehow you think the patch is bad because Conqueror gets a buff that doesn't make him stronger, only a little more interesting to fight as and against. That's ridiculous.

As an Aramusha main, Conq beats Aramusha Everytime. Conq needs a whole redesign of his kit. Not this rubbish that will not change the way he's played. He is still going to be a bashing turtle. 500ms lites are easy parries.

I only chose Conq to pick on this thread because of all the characters in need he didn't really need that buff. It's not going to change anything about him. I could also pick on Valk for getting the reductions. She just got a sizable buff in which before hand she was already better than Aramusha.

Aramusha can't throw out his heavy finisher at all because you can dodge gb it on reaction. It's also on the same window as his deadly feint so basically one dodge fits all. Sure he can catch them with a gb now, but that should of been the case the day he was released. It's silly that all of these characters got a reduction of their recoveries, (which is a good thing mind you) but Ara (who is arguably one of the worst characters in the game) gets nothing.

So now us Aramusha mains have to deal with more bs before it's finally added well over a months time.

So come on... We already have to practically be on Adderall to win at high level as Ara. So at this point I'm beyond fed up with this game.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-13-2019, 03:05 AM
As an Aramusha main, Conq beats Aramusha Everytime. Conq needs a whole redesign of his kit. Not this rubbish that will not change the way he's played. He is still going to be a bashing turtle. 500ms lites are easy parries.

Aramusha needs a redesign too. He doesn't need 700ms side heavies with 100ms GB vulnerability that do 40 damage for starters.

I only chose Conq to pick on this thread because of all the characters in need he didn't really need that buff. It's not going to change anything about him.

If it doesn't change anything then why are you complaining like it's the end of the world?

I could also pick on Valk for getting the reductions. She just got a sizable buff in which before hand she was already better than Aramusha.

DUUUUDE, the devs are putting out a patch twice per season at most. They can't only do changes just for your main.

Also I like how you pick Valkyrie who is considered to be in D tier and you still allege she's too good and thus shouldn't receive changes. Like what the hell is that???

Aramusha can't throw out his heavy finisher at all because you can dodge gb it on reaction. It's also on the same window as his deadly feint so basically one dodge fits all. Sure he can catch them with a gb now, but that should of been the case the day he was released. It's silly that all of these characters got a reduction of their recoveries, (which is a good thing mind you) but Ara (who is arguably one of the worst characters in the game) gets nothing.

Get a load of this. Aramusha got one of his most important issues fixed already but it's not good enough because Aramusha wasn't 100% perfect on release so no other classes are allowed to get updates apparently. lol

Goat_of_Vermund
09-13-2019, 04:34 AM
Aramusha needs changes. BUT that includes nerfs, including:

- Extending that ******** guardbreak vulnerability. I am so tired my guardbreak softfeint on a ****ing good read nets me 40 hp loss, and that's not even the hardread. I never feel bad when I shieldbash spam them to death with my bp, what else am I supposed to do? Almost as terrible as hitokiri in this regard.
- Okay, 25 damage on heavy parries, 40 damage on light parries, and ****ing 85 damage on an oos parry is fine? I don't think so.

I don't think he is so bad as people say, and while I think he needs buffs, these nerfs must be added too.

DeamonXII
09-13-2019, 04:50 AM
well, aramusha is basically centurion but without cutsecene(really hard to hit someone but when you hit them, you got lots of damage in).

Baggin_
09-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Aramusha needs a redesign too. He doesn't need 700ms side heavies with 100ms GB vulnerability that do 40 damage for starters.

If it doesn't change anything then why are you complaining like it's the end of the world?

DUUUUDE, the devs are putting out a patch twice per season at most. They can't only do changes just for your main.

Also I like how you pick Valkyrie who is considered to be in D tier and you still allege she's too good and thus shouldn't receive changes. Like what the hell is that???

Get a load of this. Aramusha got one of his most important issues fixed already but it's not good enough because Aramusha wasn't 100% perfect on release so no other classes are allowed to get updates apparently. lol

I never said Valk is too good. I said she is better than Aramusha which is a fact. Don't put words in my mouth.

Aramusha doesn't need a complete redesign, he needs a couple things added and some tweaks. There have been plenty of ideas that have been good.

Every character has been touched more than Aramusha. He's only been updated about 3 times since his release, the first and last one only giving him one thing the second patch essentially being a nerf.
He's also received indirect nerfs along the way.

Increasing his gb range from feint did not solve one his major issue. It's a hard feint, you can see that coming from a mile away. Rarely can you pull that off at high level.

I didn't say other characters can't receive updates, (again don't put words in my mouth) but there should definitely be a priority list and Ara should be among the top. Yet. He is not.

Baggin_
09-13-2019, 12:23 PM
Aramusha needs changes. BUT that includes nerfs, including:

- Extending that ******** guardbreak vulnerability. I am so tired my guardbreak softfeint on a ****ing good read nets me 40 hp loss, and that's not even the hardread. I never feel bad when I shieldbash spam them to death with my bp, what else am I supposed to do? Almost as terrible as hitokiri in this regard.
- Okay, 25 damage on heavy parries, 40 damage on light parries, and ****ing 85 damage on an oos parry is fine? I don't think so.

I don't think he is so bad as people say, and while I think he needs buffs, these nerfs must be added too.

He's definitely as bad as people say at high level.

Aramusha is gb vulnerable if he feints his heavies, that's the trade off. Other characters can cgb after feinting. So Ara has to make a read if the opponent is going to feint gb or not. If you get hit with it, then unfortunately you got read.

I do think his dmg needs to come down, but only in 2022 when they finally start paying attention to him, but at the moment, he doesn't have any more dmg output than Raider and Raider has a buffet sized moveset compared to him.

UbiInsulin
09-13-2019, 07:39 PM

Good job.

What have you experienced since yesterdays update with Conquers you've been seeing in game? Have your games been going differently since the update? Thanks!

Baggin_
09-14-2019, 12:15 AM
What have you experienced since yesterdays update with Conquers you've been seeing in game? Have your games been going differently since the update? Thanks!

I haven't played it yet, I've been at Disney World all week. I was just reading the patch notes and got triggered.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-14-2019, 02:05 AM
I never said Valk is too good. I said she is better than Aramusha which is a fact. Don't put words in my mouth.

Aramusha doesn't need a complete redesign, he needs a couple things added and some tweaks. There have been plenty of ideas that have been good.

Yes you did. You complained she got a sizeable buff while being "already better than Aramusha", clearly inferring that any class better than Aramusha is somehow too good to get buffs. I don't know why you thought you would come out of that not looking ridiculous.

Increasing his gb range from feint did not solve one his major issue. It's a hard feint, you can see that coming from a mile away. Rarely can you pull that off at high level.

The whole point of back dodging when seeing the heavy finisher is to not have to react to the potential options such as a guard break but whatever.

I didn't say other characters can't receive updates, (again don't put words in my mouth) but there should definitely be a priority list and Ara should be among the top. Yet. He is not.

This whole thread is you complaining about Conqueror and Valkyrie getting updates.

Baggin_
09-14-2019, 02:26 AM
Yes you did. You complained she got a sizeable buff while being "already better than Aramusha", clearly inferring that any class better than Aramusha is somehow too good to get buffs. I don't know why you thought you would come out of that not looking ridiculous.

The whole point of back dodging when seeing the heavy finisher is to not have to react to the potential options such as a guard break but whatever.

This whole thread is you complaining about Conqueror and Valkyrie getting updates.

This whole thread is about me complaining that Aramusha got no love.

I don't know how else to put it. No offense, but you kind of need to work on your reading comprehension.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-14-2019, 02:42 AM
This whole thread is about me complaining that Aramusha got no love.

I don't know how else to put it. No offense, but you kind of need to work on your reading comprehension.

I think I'm more at risk to slip on your tears than to misread your simplistic whining. On that note, can someone get a wet floor sign over here?

Baggin_
09-14-2019, 02:53 AM
🤦 Why do I feed trolls?