PDA

View Full Version : Complex Engine Management

suntzu-x
01-01-2005, 11:16 PM
I have my difficulty setting at full realistic but my engine management controls do not work - WEP nx stg superchager fuel mix prop pitch - I do get all my cowl/rad cooling positions. Everything else works but the com. eng. Is there a swith in one of the config setting that fixes this?

suntzu-x
01-01-2005, 11:16 PM
I have my difficulty setting at full realistic but my engine management controls do not work - WEP nx stg superchager fuel mix prop pitch - I do get all my cowl/rad cooling positions. Everything else works but the com. eng. Is there a swith in one of the config setting that fixes this?

Tully__
01-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Not all aircraft have WEP.
Not all aircraft are equipped with adjustable superchargers.
Many aircraft have automatic mixture control.
Some aircraft you'll have to switch off automatic prop pitch control before manual control will work, in others the prop pitch is fixed.

Tell us what aircraft you're flying and someone will tell which features should work and which aren't available.

suntzu-x
01-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Flying Bf109 - no WEP on any of the models though I remember is use to work on this bird. F4u-1 no fuel mix control, F4F-3/4 no superchargers - P47 no super etc

Sun_Ra
01-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Tha 109g as/6 or thatever it's exactly designated has WEP as well as the following models, careful how you engage though, also prop pitch can be manual if you ask for it. Good way to fry the motor.