PDA

View Full Version : Update regarding Crash & Sunburn store availability issue

UbiKeeba
09-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Greetings Riders,

During a few hours on Monday, September 9th, in-between deployment of Title Update 6 and the Crash & Sunburn Expansion, a small amount of Expansion II owners were able to purchase our newly added fun bikes, which were already included in the content of that expansion, before the expansion was released in their countries. All Expansion II owners that still spent Acorns to play with these two bikes have been refunded those Acorns.

Additionally, some owners of the expansion pass on PS4 and PC experienced issues with the ownership of the second expansion and received the content with some delay.

These ownership issues have now been resolved and all players that started the game during the impacted timeframe on either PC or PS4 will receive a compensation of 6 Challenger Crates and 5000 Trials Coins.

Thank you for your patience and our apologies for these deployment issues, please do not hesitate to contact us here (http://support.ubi.com) if your issue has not been resolved.

You can find all the information about the content included in the second expansion in the game’s FAQ.

Trials Community Team

catlover220307
09-11-2019, 11:58 PM
please a i can't connect anymore..

I have this message when I try: SILENT-30086.... PLease help me

TyrianMollusk
09-12-2019, 05:51 AM
our newly added fun bikes
Please let us use the fun bikes "just for fun", by letting us pick disallowed bikes for runs that don't count for anything. You know, for fun.

There are a lot of tracks in Track Central where we could ride our fun bikes if we weren't restricted by the fact the bikes weren't in the game when the tracks were made. There will be even more tracks when the panda comes out.

Simple little change, lots more use for the your fun bikes.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-12-2019, 09:51 AM

Hi catlover220307, please could you contact our support team, so we can take a look? https://ubi.li/gcmzu

attila-999
10-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Greetings Riders,

During a few hours on Monday, September 9th, in-between deployment of Title Update 6 and the Crash & Sunburn Expansion, a small amount of Expansion II owners were able to purchase our newly added fun bikes, which were already included in the content of that expansion, before the expansion was released in their countries. All Expansion II owners that still spent Acorns to play with these two bikes have been refunded those Acorns.

Additionally, some owners of the expansion pass on PS4 and PC experienced issues with the ownership of the second expansion and received the content with some delay.

These ownership issues have now been resolved and all players that started the game during the impacted timeframe on either PC or PS4 will receive a compensation of 6 Challenger Crates and 5000 Trials Coins.

Thank you for your patience and our apologies for these deployment issues, please do not hesitate to contact us here (http://support.ubi.com) if your issue has not been resolved.

You can find all the information about the content included in the second expansion in the game’s FAQ.

Trials Community Team

LOL ;, UbiKeeba = UbiCosmos ,= UbiVamosa la playa .......

attila-999
10-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Ubi-MoshiMoshi

as intelligent as the other Ubi, he sends the same signal......... I answer, I say thank you, I didn't understand anything, and I pretend that everything is perfect!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Hi attila-999, are you getting SILENT-30086 as well?

attila-999
10-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Hi attila-999, are you getting SILENT-30086 as well?

no Ubi-MoshiMoshi, but systematically I get a person who wants to lecture me, whereas the morality of Rising trials, must inform you that you must be silent, before asking us to be silent, your community is not stupid, quite the contrary......

Do you have any further questions Ubi-MoshiMoshi?

SILENT-30086????????

request to REDLYNX expect an answer, but in fact do not expect anything from them.....