PDA

View Full Version : Medieval Motor Mayhem Track Jam Winners Announced

Ubi-MrDrPink
09-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Greetings Riders,

The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here! Since May 22nd when we first announced the Medieval Motor Mayhem Track Jam. Track builders from across the Trials community have created some truly outstanding tracks with innovated ideas and designs. We have seen a wealth of submissions, all worthy of being considered for the top running. Competition has been fierce, and the judges had plenty to take into consideration, but after much debate, we have narrowed down the submissions to our 6 lucky winners!

https://i.imgur.com/EMtjOG6.jpg

Place
Track Name
Creator

Joust Day
kronenb

Doragon397
ghaagsheblan

Ryu´s Ridge
PowderMonkey74

Invocation
GUS2128

Spiritual Essence
NovaDStorm

Random draw
MacBeth
elCamsterino

Congratulations to our 6 lucky winners, keep an eye out on your inboxes as a member of our Community Team will be reaching you all shortly about claiming your prizes.

Additionally, the Top 10 MMM tracks will also be available to play in a special Track Central feed.

Track Name
Creator

Joust Day
kronenb

Doragon397
ghaagsheblan

Ryu´s Ridge
PowderMonkey74

Invocation
GUS2128

Spiritual Essence
NovaDStorm

Rookhaven
Ozy-Be

Shogun
Kushland604

Castle Siege
KNoCKOFFNaTH

DOD Samourais
DoDoLaToOF

MacBeth
elCamsterino

Thank you to all who took part in the Medieval Motor Mayhem Track Jam contest. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed playing everyone’s submissions. Picking the winners has not been an easy feat for the judges!

See you on the leaderboards, Riders!

ComradePete
09-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Congratulations to all the winners, some really brilliant tracks in there.

And to all the other builders who put in the time & effort making tracks - thank you👍

calculusman1084
09-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Congrats to all who participated, and much much love <3

GUS_ARTMAN
09-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Thank you Doc for this announcement ( GUS2128 i change my ID on PS4 to Gus_Artman ). Awesome contest Thanks to all creators and riders.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
09-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Congratulations to all ! But i Really missed smedgeheads track at the Ranking

TyrianMollusk
09-10-2019, 07:41 PM
There were some very good tracks left off that feed. Not sure why it needed to just be ten.

LIONDEN1
09-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Ten is fine, if ya want all of them just go to the MMM section. Not everyone can be featured. Not everyone wins a trophy in life.

Ubi-MrDrPink
09-11-2019, 04:32 PM
There's also the MMM entries feed available on Track Central too :)

attila-999
09-15-2019, 11:14 AM
Bravo all Guys !