PDA

View Full Version : who is your favourite character and why?

ajl992008
07-16-2011, 04:09 PM
this can be anybody, doesnt have to be an assassin, anyone in the assassins creed universe so not just the games. it can be comics or whatever.

mine would be ezio from brotherhood because i like his more mature personality and that he plays a more important role in the assassins organization whereas in ac2 he was just a lone assassin and in brotherhood he is the leader.

reini03
07-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah, Ezio is pretty good character, as we see most of his life in the games. Altair's also pretty cool though, the latest AC novel (The Secret Crusade) tells pretty much of his life, which is really interesting.

My probably favourite character is Shaun though. I like his sarcastic way :P

ajl992008
07-16-2011, 04:18 PM
yh he does lighten the mood in the sanctuary

thornebrook
07-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Leonardo da Vinci with his hugs and his default expression of ":D". I love how the game depicts him as warm and perpetually enthusiastic over just about everything else he's doing that doesn't involve painting.

LightRey
07-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Shaun. He's funny as hell.

Jakob4242
07-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Desmond and Altair have been my favorites. I've enjoyed Desmond's carefree attitude despite the impossible situation he has been thrown into.

Altair's take no s*&t attitude, and rebellious nature. Then how the nine's last words slowly changed his thoughts and lead him to be a much stronger leader.

Favorite minor characters: Malik, Machiavelli, and Rosa.

Animuses
07-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Shaun

SixKeys
07-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Malik. I liked his sarcastic attitude, yet he also had a logical reason to hate Alta´r. His comments were funny sometimes ("Safety and peace, Malik. -Your presence here deprives me of both. What do you want?"). I feel like they tried to do the same with Shaun, but he is just a jerk for no reason and not even in a particularly amusing way. Malik was a competent assassin and his snide remarks were meant to put the cocky Alta´r in his place. Shaun just complains a lot.

masterfenix2009
07-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
Malik. I liked his sarcastic attitude, yet he also had a logical reason to hate Alta´r. His comments were funny sometimes ("Safety and peace, Malik. -Your presence here deprives me of both. What do you want?"). I feel like they tried to do the same with Shaun, but he is just a jerk for no reason and not even in a particularly amusing way. Malik was a competent assassin and his snide remarks were meant to put the cocky Alta´r in his place. Shaun just complains a lot. He is not being a jerk . He is just sarcastic. Some of my best friends are just like shaun. Oh and my favorites are Shaun, Malik, and Bartelomeo

iN3krO
07-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Malik and Altair are my fav characters... one without the other would be **** :P

Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SixKeys:
Malik. I liked his sarcastic attitude, yet he also had a logical reason to hate Alta´r. His comments were funny sometimes ("Safety and peace, Malik. -Your presence here deprives me of both. What do you want?"). I feel like they tried to do the same with Shaun, but he is just a jerk for no reason and not even in a particularly amusing way. Malik was a competent assassin and his snide remarks were meant to put the cocky Alta´r in his place. Shaun just complains a lot. He is not being a jerk . He is just sarcastic. Some of my best friends are just like shaun. Oh and my favorites are Shaun, Malik, and Bartelomeo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he didn't agree with helping desmond getting skill in ac2 why did he do it? He was always rude to desmond and that is being a sucker...

SweetsMachineGun
07-16-2011, 11:09 PM
My favorite is Malik. Too bad there is so little of him. I am hoping he shows up briefly in Revelations but I'm not holding my breath. )':

ThaWhistle
07-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Juan Borgia.

That cat knows how to throw a party.

Unlike Abu'l Nuqoud...

eagleforlife1
07-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Shaun and Ezio equally. Shaun for his sarcasm and Ezio for his badassness.

Vicious1946
07-17-2011, 03:11 AM
Altair, I like his voice, his personality, the way he looks and his skills.

FiskMunk
07-17-2011, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Vicious1946:
Altair, I like his voice, his personality, the way he looks and his skills.

I'll have to agree on that one, though maybe for the different reasons - At first I thought his voice was horrible, like the main character of some B action flick. But then it just grew on me. It was the voice of a badass, and it started to fit the now iconic profile of his hood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Same for his personality, who quickly changed from an arrogant brat to the wise Master Assassin most of us love today. As for appearance, it was simpler and less flamboyant than his Italian counterpart... I like that, the second tenet of the Creed given form. Is it just me, or did Ezio constantly break that one?
And clenching his fist when "flexing" the hidden blade was so much cooler than opening both palms and wiggling your fingers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Skills... I dunno', he didn't have to "charge" his throwing knifes to kill people instantly with them for one. Also didn't clip through people when assassinating them, though that's not really the character's fault http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

But my favourite supporting character would have to be Shaun. I don't need to explain that one.

iN3krO
07-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
Shaun and Ezio equally. Shaun for his sarcasm and Ezio for his badassness.

Ezio is badass with everyone... altair is badass when i'm playing with him :P

sfin1994
07-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Desmond, I want to save the world without having to recycle.

Leon.VS
07-17-2011, 11:06 AM
I truely love Bartolomeo. His statements and appearance are so entertaining!

DavisP92
07-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by sharkbot:
My favorite is Malik. Too bad there is so little of him. I am hoping he shows up briefly in Revelations but I'm not holding my breath. )':

don't worry i'm reading the secret crusade and it pretty much refers and shows malik as Altair's best friend/brother. we are playing as altair 5 times, so i see us playing maybe as when his father died, when he is creating new weapons/techniques with malik, the fall, his return, and the end. didn't really wanna spoil anything for u :P

E-Zekiel
07-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Altair and Malik. I like them both. Malik is very witty and intelligent. Altair is self explanatory.

Ruscris2
07-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Mine would be Lucy coz she's the chick.
And yes, it's kinda sad to like virtual females..

SweetsMachineGun
07-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sharkbot:

don't worry i'm reading the secret crusade and it pretty much refers and shows malik as Altair's best friend/brother. we are playing as altair 5 times, so i see us playing maybe as when his father died, when he is creating new weapons/techniques with malik, the fall, his return, and the end. didn't really wanna spoil anything for u :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not so sure the events in the book will make it to the game considering most of the new content occurs long after Altair's two sons are born, ending the DNA memory. I would be really happy if they did appear in the game! I don't think Bowden's writing can really do the scenes justice in the way the creative team behind the game can.

Maybe they will find a way to show it... Maybe Altair's memories are stored in the apple somehow? He does write in the codex about visiting the apple one last time when he's close to death. Or that just could be my wishful thinking. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Regardless, if he appears in the game at all I will be pleasantly surprised.

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Yusuf, I don't even know what he's like, I just love the guy. Maybe it's the robes. Because they looked awesome when he was standing next to Ezio, who stuck out horribly compared to his surroundings.

wiccanlovely
07-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Ezio will always be my favorite if only for the fact that AC2 was the first in the series that I played so I'm rather attached. Not to mention his charming personality.

It took me awhile to warm up to him but Altair has become a favorite of mine. His arrogant attitude rubbed me the wrong way at the beginning but I learned to like him as the game went on.

Minor/Secondary characters: Malik (snarky and badass) and Leonardo (he's such a sweetheart and I want to hug him).

There's more characters but I'd be rambling forever if I listed them all.

dchil279
07-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
Juan Borgia.

That cat knows how to throw a party.

Unlike Abu'l Nuqoud...
lol, they both knew ho to rock the shirtless look though

iN3krO
07-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by sharkbot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sharkbot:

don't worry i'm reading the secret crusade and it pretty much refers and shows malik as Altair's best friend/brother. we are playing as altair 5 times, so i see us playing maybe as when his father died, when he is creating new weapons/techniques with malik, the fall, his return, and the end. didn't really wanna spoil anything for u :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not so sure the events in the book will make it to the game considering most of the new content occurs long after Altair's two sons are born, ending the DNA memory. I would be really happy if they did appear in the game! I don't think Bowden's writing can really do the scenes justice in the way the creative team behind the game can.

Maybe they will find a way to show it... Maybe Altair's memories are stored in the apple somehow? He does write in the codex about visiting the apple one last time when he's close to death. Or that just could be my wishful thinking. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Regardless, if he appears in the game at all I will be pleasantly surprised. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The seels are TWCB's Artefacts and altair saved memories in them.

These means we won't see altair dying. The very last memory we can see is altair fighting in the same battle he dies.

notafanboy
07-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Ezio, why ? because he isn┤t your average "GRHHHHHH MOTHER " kind of guy

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

SweetsMachineGun
07-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

The seels are TWCB's Artefacts and altair saved memories in them.

These means we won't see altair dying. The very last memory we can see is altair fighting in the same battle he dies.

Oh yeah!! I forgot about the memory seals, d'oh. My hopes are slightly lifted.