PDA

View Full Version : everyone still cry for UPLAY+

Dohospody
09-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Why you all still trying pay new subscriptions and dont read forum if UPLAY+ working or not. Someone wrote (Ubisoft stolen my money and nothing) realy? This payment only bloked for short time. You cry here if you cant play free expensive games and hate UBI. Just wait, they trying run new service for us and they know about problem 404. :D

menvalorrr
09-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Cool story bro.

maltseh
09-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Go for it. Perhaps you will win (a)free month, sucker. As long as they are " professionals " and have taken money, ****storm was unavoidable resulted in failure. I do respect love them and I have many ubisoft games in all platforms, I felt disrespect. Why uplay plus works selectively?

Dohospody
09-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Uplay dont works selectively ...but works on new account. I cant use UPLAY+ on my account too. And? ....I dont know any game company who start new games, services and etc for first try. But everywhere people crying, make toxicity and hate. Yes that is helpfuly. This young game comunity are realy stupid.

TheDaveStream
09-07-2019, 03:47 PM
No we are annoyed as we waited two months to use a new service we are willing to pay for.
It is not "free expensive games" its a subscription service.
Yes there is a free first month (usual in subscription services for the first month to be free or at a reduced rate) but that is not what has annoyed people.
Many were charged the full whack when not expecting anything more than a 1 card check.
Many were unable to go through the checkout fully so tried again, unaware that despite the process not succeeding it charged the full whack each time (I got lucky and only charged once, which has now been refunded)
Many have been loyal Ubisoft customers for years (9 for me) and are dismayed that for 4 days (were on day 5 but it is technically 4 days) we have just had "service expired" and yet new accounts can access the service fine.
Many are further annoyed that the "service expired" error has all the halmarks of a broken database, or one database not communicating with another (we can see are subscription as active on the site and client, but the games and customer service reps cant see it on there database) an incredably easy fix that should take a few hours to a day depending on number of inflicted people..were on day 5.... all we get is "under investigation"

As for young game community, I am 40 hardly a spring chicken. I work full time, I do not expect or feel entitled to the service for free and I am happy to pay now for it, I just want the damn thing to work or to see actual progress at fixing the issues.

DalamarNL
09-07-2019, 04:07 PM
TheDaveStream sums ip up nicely :)
I'd like to add the total lack of communication. It's quite normal to give regular updates when service to your customers is degraded.
Another thing: it took 3 days for Ubisoft to realise there's a '404 error after successful payment' issue.

This is customer support at its (almost) worst.

I actually decided to pause my Humble Monthly subscription for a while and give UPlay+ a try for a few months, but I have second thoughts now because of the lack of support

HartgeH32
09-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Dohospody

Thank You for your cooperation.

Id..

backohead74
09-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Guys, Ignore this Shill post lol

richardo_brick
09-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Uplay dont works selectively ...but works on new account. I cant use UPLAY+ on my account too. And? ....I dont know any game company who start new games, services and etc for first try. But everywhere people crying, make toxicity and hate. Yes that is helpfuly. This young game comunity are realy stupid.

The only person sounding stupid here is you...

NeoGalaxy
09-08-2019, 07:46 AM
To be honest... I wanna say a big "Thank You" for all the incompetents that worked on Uplay+ since it was obvious that they can't release a new system if they can't even sort the previous one... who has a number of problems not yet fixed... 10 years after it was released... "Thank You" guys... being incompetent must be your biggest achievement in life...