PDA

View Full Version : The Weapon that ends the War (Spoilers)

runeheroesbase
12-31-2011, 11:17 PM
When I first heard about AC Revelations, ubisoft explained that there was a weapon hidden beneath Masyaf that could end the war between the Templars and the Assassins. After playing the game, it's only another apple of eden. How exactly could it end the war?

naran6142
12-31-2011, 11:58 PM
desmond needs to use it in the grand temple (the place that the game ended)

Subject-22
01-01-2012, 03:00 AM
what i dont understand about that apple was why ezio didnt take it...

Assassin_M
01-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Subject-22:
Ezio had already decided that he is going to retire and leave all of this behind..
besides im sure it takes a great deal of strength and responsibility to discard such power, believing that he has served his purpose.
although the Apple could`v helped him in his Grape harvest http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

ProdiGurl
01-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Subject-22:
Ezio had already decided that he is going to retire and leave all of this behind..
besides im sure it takes a great deal of strength and responsibility to discard such power, believing that he has served his purpose.
although the Apple could`v helped him in his Grape harvest http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To me, this was part of the 'Revelation' (to Ezio/for Ezio) -
that he wasn't going to be the one to end it all, he was just one of a long line would that continue the fight and pass the torch.

Once he realized that about himself & knew it was time to stop (knowing Desmond from another era is involved), he left it for the next Assassin.

GameFreak65
01-01-2012, 04:55 AM
could someone explain for me the ending?

CkSwtos
01-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Subject-22:

If you read the ACB novel you will see that the apple was indeed "alive". It had it's own consiusness and even talked to Ezio. (Ezio's apple, not Altair but I guess the share the same... mind?) It told him that there was nothing else it could offer him and that it should be laid to rest until the next assassin (Desmond) will need it, and revealed him the location that he should plant it, under the Colosseum. I think it would have happened the same with Altair's apple. In addition Ezio has lived his life, and as he said he had seen enough for one life. There was nothing else to be revealed to him.