PDA

View Full Version : SERVER ERROR Cannot create a new session

pogle63
09-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Apparently this problem has arisen since the last Windows 10 update. Can anyone tell me how to put this right without having to switch off all my computers safety programs as has been suggested already.

Surely someone at UBISOFT should throw us a bone here as I cannot play my game.

Look forward to any helpful suggestions (regarding the game!)

Thanks in advance

jamohill
09-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Apparently this problem has arisen since the last Windows 10 update. Can anyone tell me how to put this right without having to switch off all my computers safety programs as has been suggested already.

Surely someone at UBISOFT should throw us a bone here as I cannot play my game.

Look forward to any helpful suggestions (regarding the game!)

Thanks in advance

Yes, as gameplay won't work as multiplayer, this fix/patch is needed to averall play Settlers 7, except maybe new players :P

As for other S7 player reading this, please follow up by joining in, so such BIG gaming-error should be noticed! Make some noise! :)

PS; Sad to see new Settlers-version is in another delay (1 year?) :/ :/ :/

Decina
09-13-2019, 02:58 PM
Security updates for Windows 10 and antivirus are not issues. I beleive they started limiting multiplayer sessions in Paths to a Kingdom version. There are no multiplayer issues in History Edition. Sometimes reinstalling game files helps. Paths to a Kingdom multiplayer will probably soon cease to exist.

pogle63
09-14-2019, 03:18 PM
I have submitted a ticket about it and am awaiting a response

Ubi-Thorlof
09-17-2019, 10:54 AM
Hey guys, thank you for the reports regarding multiplayer issues in The Settlers 7.

We've forwarded the issue for further investigation and will let you know as soon as we have news regarding a fix.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

pogle63
09-18-2019, 01:23 AM
Thanks Thorlof I hope they fix it soon its been a SETTLERS free weekend and its the only time my friends and I get to play it what with work.

Ubi-Thorlof
09-19-2019, 10:27 AM
Hello again, we deployed a fix and our tests so far were successful.

Please let us know should you still encounter the issue