PDA

View Full Version : Parachuting fail

chaz69..
09-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Is anyone else loving the lack of parachuting ability. I've attempted to parachute in a number of high shear cliff areas only to constantly fall to a combat roll death. lol

SimulatedComa
09-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Get the parachute skill then, it helps

JWinn35
09-06-2019, 09:16 PM
How do you do it? Me and my friends have tried many mnay times and cannot get it to work. We just fall to our deaths as well without it doing anything.

davidduncs
09-07-2019, 12:40 AM
How do you do it? Me and my friends have tried many mnay times and cannot get it to work. We just fall to our deaths as well without it doing anything.

Yeah I tried base jumping but didn't get any prompts to deploy chute so splattered into the ground, would be really stupid to not include this into the game

shadowsc133
09-07-2019, 01:28 AM
I can confirm I am only able to deploy chute from mountains or helicopters, small cliffs and buildings are not working as in wildlands. I hope it gets improved.

DarkBlueAgent
09-07-2019, 01:45 AM
To parachute from a cliff, you need to approach the edge and press space while standing still (jump on PC). If the character doesn't jump, then you need to find a higher cliff. You cannot deploy a parachute in mid-air without doing it this way unless you jump from a helicopter.

LegalRain
09-07-2019, 05:27 AM
I cannot get my parachute to deploy at all. The one I thought I did, I started doing mid air rolls to my death. It was hysterical, but not the point.