PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Egypt

Maldreador
09-05-2019, 02:37 PM
I don't know what Ubisoft has planned for Year 4 or further down the road, but somewhere down the line, I would like to see an Ancient Egyptian character. Doesn't need to be a whole faction, though I certainly wouldn't complain if it was. Several options. Vanguard with khopesh sword, assassin with twin daggers (before somebody yells Peacekeeper, she wields one dagger and a sword), heavy/hybrid with spear and war shield? Headgear/masks could be headdress worn by the pharaoh or variations of heads of Ancient Egyptian gods (i.e. Anubis, Horus, etc.) Doesn't perfectly mesh with the given factions, but then again neither do Centurion, Gladiator (who are Roman), or Highlander (who is Gaelic). Update could be called Sands of War or something. Just something I've been thinking of for awhile and thought would be really cool. Opinions?

SixAxe505
09-05-2019, 08:39 PM
It would be cool, but they are running out of gimmicks. As long as they can fly. Get powered up for going oos, and inflict burn damage aoe, then i think it's fine. The only thing holding it back is not having fair skin am i right? Inb4 "but you can custom-" "SHUT UP!!!" It's not the same. I want dark skin heroes. I want to see dark skin heroes turned white for once, not the other way around.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-05-2019, 09:18 PM
It would be cool, but they are running out of gimmicks. As long as they can fly. Get powered up for going oos, and inflict burn damage aoe, then i think it's fine. The only thing holding it back is not having fair skin am i right? Inb4 "but you can custom-" "SHUT UP!!!" It's not the same. I want dark skin heroes. I want to see dark skin heroes turned white for once, not the other way around.

Yes and I'd like an albino, a ginger, and a transgender hero. Also why are attack helicopters not represented properly in this game? It's one giant conspiracy to suppress those with certain pixelations.

WilliamGoat
09-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Agreed. Moors, Egyptians, African, Aztec & Native American warriors would be cool. Just choose 1

Hormly
09-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Sure why not, just one more tire on the fire at this point

Siegfried-Z
09-06-2019, 07:31 PM

Well if you want a "dark skin" heroe turn into white and not the opposite for once then we would need an African faction. Simple as that.

The 4 current factions are European Knights, Nordic Vikings, Japanese Samurais and Chinese warriors. Why would any of them be black without customization ? It has nothing to do with discrimination, its only logic ^^

But its a good thing everyone can use the skin color they want to regardless of that thanks to custom.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-06-2019, 10:00 PM
famous ancient warriors not in for honor

the immortals
Aztec warrior
Comanche
Egyptian warriors
Zulu warrior
Trojan
Spartan

Any I missed?
I wouldn't mind seeing fantasy heros added added to the game. It would be cool to have dark elves.

Saint_sikko
09-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Yeah it would be nice to see something different.Half of the heroes are asian. I think its a bit overkill.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-08-2019, 12:16 AM
I forgot the Arabian Knight

KingOfThe735
09-08-2019, 08:19 PM
I also think a maori based faction would be cool

PonE-Sharp
09-09-2019, 07:53 AM
If we get an african based faction then there is no excuse not to include the Ethiopian Shotel sword, or as known by the Dark Souls community, the ******* sword. **** your shield, Conq.

bLACK.bEACH
09-10-2019, 06:38 AM
Or what about Persian immortals? I would love to see a pikeman type of hero, but I dont know how that would be implemented.

The...DEvil
09-28-2019, 08:39 AM
famous ancient warriors not in for honor

the immortals
Aztec warrior
Comanche
Egyptian warriors
Zulu warrior
Trojan
Spartan

Any I missed?
I wouldn't mind seeing fantasy heros added added to the game. It would be cool to have dark elves.

I would LOVE to have the immortals!