PDA

View Full Version : My email response from ubi

rainwolf2019
09-05-2019, 10:25 AM
HERES THE EMAIL THEY SENT ME, WHICH DIDNT EVEN HELP OR TELL ME WHY MY SUBSCRIPTION IS EXPIRED OR HOW LONG MONEY ON HOLD

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

I understand that you want to cancel your subscription and refund the charges. I would kindly assist and explain.

Please note that no player is going to be charged for the Free trial. You would need to wait for the authorisation hold to disappear. This was reported to the team, it might take a while for the subscription to be activated on the account. Since I do not see an active on currently.

Rest assure that you would not be charged for this Free trial. You can cancel it after it goes through and you will still have access to the Free Trial you signed for. And the bank will release the holds, you can check with them after.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

SO THATS THERE EMAIL, LET ME TRANSLATE

THEY CHARGED ME THREE TIMES, CHARGED, EVEN THOUGH THEY HELD MONEY, ITS STILL $60 AUSTRALIAN I CANNOT ACCESS, USE, AS ITS ON HOLD, WHICH IS BASICALLY CHARGING

SECONDLY, THEY GIVE NO INFORMATION WHY MY SUBSCRIPTION SAYS EXPIRED, WHEN THEY CHARGED ME 3 TIMES

SO THERE BASICALLY SAYING, WAIT A MONTH, THEN IT SHOULD BE OUT OF HOLD THE MONEY, AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CANCEL THEN, STILL DOESNT GIVE REASON WHY MONEY ON HOLD, FOR SOMETHING I WANT TO CANCEL NOW,

iDentyy
09-05-2019, 10:42 AM
You shouldnít expect anything different from a company that clearly donít care. How you can release something so broken itís unbelievable.

Lersal
09-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Keep it to one thread.

blyyyy
09-05-2019, 10:52 AM
everything you need to know has been posted in this forum at least 20 times.

dang, this guy is opening new threads left, right and center...