PDA

View Full Version : Inviting 3 friends!!?

Juiceman851
09-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Anyone know if you are still able to invite three friends using your beta key? I have access to the beta via the original build (which has been updated) i also received a beta key! So if i share or give this key to someone will i keep or lose my access?

Ubi-Hayve
09-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Check this Forum thread about Friend Invites: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2117280-Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint-Beta-Friend-Invites

RubberGirl007
09-06-2019, 06:12 AM
yeah just my friends aren't showing up to send invites to, it doesn't give me the option to select which friends to invite

Anthonyubi2010
09-06-2019, 05:16 PM
Breakpoint has an overall good feel, there are a few animations that are glitched. (Getting in and out of vehicles, delayed vehicle explosions and lagging character movements.) That being said the menu system in nice looking, but I DON'T HAVE A MOUSE for my xbox. Please just let me move through the menus similar to Wildlands. The division gear score is score thing I believe is a miss in my book. The upgrades are so subtle they don't matter to me and I don't really want this to be the division, the sponge factor made the game meh. Ghost war isnt Fornite. If you can't find the enemy, get the tower or a drone or just dont suck the circle is dumb.

LWHockey
09-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Edge didn't work for me but when I loaded the page in Firefox my friends appeared