PDA

View Full Version : Assasssin's Creed Odyssey version change on Uplay+

Karolo82
09-04-2019, 11:52 AM
I bought seasonpass on the 1st of Septmeber ONLY because that pass was supposed to be unavaiable with the Uplay+ subscription. I checked that twice and each time i saw that you was going to add DELUXE version only.
Now, after couple of days i see that Uplay+ will give access to ULTIMATE version which will be free for the 1 month.

How on earth can you not describe it as a RIP OFF and SCUM?

Your fault advertisment made me spent 64 EUROS in vein!

Even though you back up yourself whereever you can with "offer subject to change" ******** terms it's so clear that you are ruled by EXCEL and MONEY income only

Olympus2018
09-04-2019, 06:46 PM
U Play plus is a mystery. I asked a serious question and never got any reply. What happens if for some reason, your subscription is interrupted or ceased temporarily. Do you lose access even to off-line games that you have installed on the PC? Do your games get blocked 100% until you pay again?

K_ASSassin8
09-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Karolo82 Why did you think the season pass was going to be unavailable with Uplay+ subscription?

occono
09-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Karolo82 Why did you think the season pass was going to be unavailable with Uplay+ subscription?

In the US, it was always marketed as the Ultimate Version, but in the EU they said we'd get only the Deluxe version. Clearly they heard complaints about this and changed course.

TheDaveStream
09-10-2019, 06:33 PM
it was advertised as ultimate edition of all available games. gaming websites that published the lists all showed as ultimate edition. there was a hicup with the site where it showed only the deluxe but thankfully that is fixed.

At the end of the day just be happy that 1) uplay+ works for you, 1 week on there are many of us that are not that lucky. 2) others wont have to pay for the season pass.

T3ngill
09-10-2019, 07:37 PM
I do not know if you noticed this, leading up to the 3 of September, i was bombarded with adds from Ubisoft telling me to go buy there games.
They where selling at a discount as it was the "Gamescon" week or something.
I did not see any adds for the Uplay+ service, saying that i would be getting all of the games they where trying to sell, for 14.99 if i subscribed.
They where trying to trick people in to buying games before the launch of Uplay+.
I was one of the lucky that knew about it, so i did not fall for it, but how many "normal" gamers where not that lucky?

Pauliux88
09-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Maybe in US, but not in EU. I also saw that in uplay itself it showed as DELUXE edition, but after start (if you can call it like that) of uplay+ it suddenly changed to ULTIMATE edition

TheDaveStream
09-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Maybe in US, but not in EU. I also saw that in uplay itself it showed as DELUXE edition, but after start (if you can call it like that) of uplay+ it suddenly changed to ULTIMATE edition

I am in the UK and every where I saw it saying ultimate except on the site, I questioned that and never got a response. But given that every thing said the editions will be the full editions with all DLC (where available on uplay) I was not surprised when it turned out the sit had used the wrong images.

But at the end of the day, what's the problem, we got a better version then we expected, I much prefer that to the reverse lol

Just wish the damn service actually worked right.