PDA

View Full Version : 404 - Page not found Oops! This page doesn't exist!

DanielRazz
09-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Every time I proceed to the checkout and buy Uplay+ it gives me 404 error, and now you just lose days its been like this since yesterday and I'm still charged 1 euro every time, you should not be charged anything for a fecking free trial not even for "test". Learn from other companies that does it better. Fix your ****, very nice first impression of the services you are going to offer with Uplay+ nice on.

RichardCC79
09-04-2019, 06:44 AM
It has charged me $1 this morning. I think ACCC might be interested.

NerzyHD
09-04-2019, 07:07 AM
Its ubisoft not a surprise with that if they not offert one more month or put the first month for 1$ 1€ they lost all pll and now one gonna sub to this ****

TeddyWestside55
09-04-2019, 07:11 AM
They wont offer one more free month because breakpoint is coming next month and they are not gonna give it away for free.

Steve64b
09-04-2019, 08:31 AM
I experienced that too after entering my (expired) card details. Entered my valid card details instead, and it was fine.

Maybe the 404 got something to do with the way they (don't) handle "unexpected issues", which may also explain why $1 got charged.

It's a new service, sadly it's the case these days that new things take time in production to have their bugs ironed out.

SC0RP10N2000
09-04-2019, 08:34 AM
It's broken! and here is why we get charged:

"We ask for a payment method to prevent interruption of service after the free trial. We do this by sending an authorisation request to your financial institution, to verify that your payment method works. These requests are not charges, but in some cases they may temporarily affect your available account balance** "

" **Please note that due to the 3D-Secure process you might receive a text message asking you to authenticate your purchase for 1. Rest assured, the billing and charge will remain 0 during the full length of the free trial which ends on September 30th."

Ubi-Swaggins
09-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Hey folks,

If you are getting a 404 Error when trying to sign up for the service, ensure the payment information you are using is valid and up-to-date as the system will need to authenticate the payment method before it can complete the subscription.

- Swaggins

GTX9000
09-04-2019, 08:56 AM
That is not hellping, Is from server Uplay, not from us.
I try it and nothing.

GTX9000
09-04-2019, 08:58 AM
@ Ubi-Swaggins - I try it like you say and nothing. I don't get Uplay+ acces. it was charget 1 euro from my bank accound and nothing.

Abooooou
09-04-2019, 09:10 AM
@ Ubi-Swaggins - Not sure why you would think it's helpful to pretend that these problems are down to user error. Many of us have tried multiple payment methods (which have gone through as they show on our bank accounts) and still we get these 404 errors.

SC0RP10N2000
09-04-2019, 09:51 AM
@ Ubi-Swaggins - Not sure why you would think it's helpful to pretend that these problems are down to user error. Many of us have tried multiple payment methods (which have gone through as they show on our bank accounts) and still we get these 404 errors.

yes it is broken!

DanielRazz
09-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Believe me it is very valid, been using the same credit card for everything that i purchase on Uplay and otherwise. After the security check it just takes me to a page that does not exist. And it seems I am not the only one in the same situation and i doubt it that everyone on this forum is using expired and invalid credit cards. The system is broken and nobody there knows how to fix it. This is something that should have been prevented before launch, tested and so on. Also when you do something like this make sure you don't mess with peoples money.

Edvoli6878
09-04-2019, 10:47 AM
You are kidding me right?? This is a known issue on your side. Not ours!!

My card is very up to date.

I even deleted it and put it up again.

Then I used another card...

Then I used Pay pal

You know what, the same issue on all parts...

I payed my food today, Oh it worked!!

And when I have tried and want to try again the page says.

Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country.

To purchase a subscription you must be visiting the store
dedicated to your country.

But I am in the right Store and in the right country.

Hey folks,

If you are getting a 404 Error when trying to sign up for the service, ensure the payment information you are using is valid and up-to-date as the system will need to authenticate the payment method before it can complete the subscription.

- Swaggins

ausatwar1976
09-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Ubisoft has taking $1 out from my account so why do i still get the 404 error

PetervDam
09-04-2019, 11:01 AM
@Ubi-Swaggins You know that telling lies to your customers is forbidden by law right?

First of all, as any developer knows, and probably everyone online, a 404 is a page not found. Not some kind of other error.

If you at least read people's comments, wich you don't, you've read that everyone is getting charged, so details are indeed valid.

So why are you suggesting invalid info if people clearly state that they are charged and entered valid data. Only reason I can think of, is you not caring about your job and about your customers. So please let some one else do your job that will do it with care. Thank you.

Triopticon
09-04-2019, 11:59 AM
UBISOFT IT IS BROKEN.... FIX IT and stop dragging your feet....

noxxys
09-04-2019, 06:44 PM
I have the same problem, my credit card is still valid and correct. The proof if that I see the 1 euro reserved charge every time I try. If it was invalid or expired, we wouldn't see the charge.

Yargh82
09-04-2019, 07:05 PM
I've send many Screenshots with proofs, that the Money is on hold and yeah I know that I get it Back. But my Card ist obviously valid then. Why isn't it possible that you just give me Access? It's not my fault, that your page is broken. Haven't much patience less for this ****show. I was willing to get a full year subscription. That's definetely off the table now.

Fix your stuff!

HartgeH32
09-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Same! :(

Very frustrating..

HartgeH32
09-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Bro +1

Like your post. Your words, same with my words.
Thanx!

Dear Bugisoft fix your problem!! this is not my fault, this is your fault.

HartgeH32
09-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Seems this is not the store dedicated to your territory.
Please note you'll not be able to purchase due to geographical restrictions." & 404 error page 0-24

GTX9000
09-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Is still not resolved.

DalamarNL
09-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Same issue here, several reservations on my credit card, 404 error every time and no subscription.
Still not resolved indeed, it's not even in the "Known Issues" thread at the top. No idea if this is being solved at the moment.

DanielRazz
09-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Meh I gave up on the whole Uplay+ don't really care anymore if this is how they treat the customers, I'm done wasting my time. By the time they decide to fix the fecking thing its gonna be 30 september 2020. Either that or you gonna have to pay for year passes to get better, at this point nothing suprises me in triple A companies.

Tommy_Aus
09-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Uplay dont give a **** anymore.

We got screwed over, time to leave.

ausatwar1976
09-05-2019, 08:32 AM
WTF ubisoft this is really ****en ****ting me. Come on and fix your **** or ****en hire people that give a **** about the community. :mad:

Inquus-62
09-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Keep getting 404 and reservations on my creditcard. And no access to uplay +. Free month is slowly ticking away.

Solve the problems.

HartgeH32
09-05-2019, 10:53 AM
WTF ubisoft this is really ****en ****ting me. Come on and fix your **** or ****en hire people that give a **** about the community. :mad:

ausatwar_aS you made my day, Thanx bro :)
***ng True Absolutely true, same words.

Maybe 1-2 days or weeks and this awesome service is work :D :D

Thank You Bugisoft.

Troj666
09-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Pretty sure my card is valid if there are 8 x $1 charges on it.
Its not user error or lag.

DalamarNL
09-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Ubisoft does not understand there's an issue here. Every single time someone mentions "I've got several authorization hold on my creditcard and NO subscription" they answer "Don't worry, the authorization is temporarily" and then completely ignore the fact that out payment HAVE been successful. Several times even. But subscription fails with a 404 error page.

HartgeH32
09-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Seems this is not the store dedicated to your territory.
Please note you'll not be able to purchase due to geographical restrictions.

0-24

HartgeH32
09-06-2019, 07:04 PM
404 PAGE NOT FOUND
Oups ! This page doesn’t exist !
Here is another thing that doesn’t exist. Except in our games….

Your shopping cart cannot currently be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart has an invalid price or is not available in the requested quantity. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

pickie2quickie
09-06-2019, 07:10 PM
next they will say the 1 bank charge is a visual error make sure your browser is up to date.
got to be a user error imo

HartgeH32
09-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Thank You Ubisoft , You destroyed my nervous system in three days

**Enjoy exploring the new world and taking charge of your own destiny this weekend.**

Thank You this beautiful weekend.