PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Echelon 5, but one of top racers in world

GK_SEAHAWKS_12
09-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Hello,

I have changed my Playstation user ID a few times, and that seems to have caused me to lose my status when trying to ladder up from echelon 5 to echelon 6. I did this right when PSN made the feature available, and my echelon level has not gone up since then.

Here is my online ranking currently: https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/ps4/profile/myberomi-ps45adea20637317

I am GK_SEAHAWKS_12. I'm happy to provide previous usernames via private message.

P.S. I did see a previous post similar to this from KAWS-1 in 2017 about trying worldwide challenge races, but that didn't do anything to bump me to 6 (I didn't expect it to since I'm at 0% again).

Thanks!

Ubi-Alinoa
09-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Hello,

For climbing the ladder, you have to play online and also to play the solo campaign. Please play on servers echelon 6 and keep on recording times on the solo campaign. This should upgrade your level otherwise, please contact us again on forums.

Kind regards :)

Thank you AlinoA!

Kaws was able to figure out that while there usually aren't any Level 6+ online multiplayer rooms available, playing worldwide challenges that are level 6 or higher DO count. So we both played a few of those and we were able to finally break through and become Level 6. :-)

Thank you for your direction on this!

GK_SEAHAWKS_12
09-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Hello. I currently have 150 gold metals in solo campaign. I did a level 6 track, got a gold metal. I play online all the time.

Ill keep hitting level 6 and campaign but my level 5 echelon is still stuck at 0% when i was at 99% before i changed usernames.

Thanks

GK_SEAHAWKS_12
09-11-2019, 02:32 AM
I donít know if you all did something or if I just happen to do something right, but I am now at echelon number six. Thank you so much for your help.

Ubi-Alinoa
09-17-2019, 12:26 PM
hello :)
You are welcome and enjoy the game :)

GK_SEAHAWKS_12
05-15-2020, 08:50 PM
== delete this ==