PDA

View Full Version : Website and client desync on Uplay+? Website says I am subbed, client says not

Icemasta
09-03-2019, 09:03 PM
So I got the issue with "Expired", except if I click the big Uplay+ in the client, it says I am not subscribed and I need to subscribe.

Yet if I go on the store, it says I am already subscribed and account is active.

So should I subscribe again on the store? Is the store and the client DB out of sync or something? I don't want to subscribe and end up getting charged somehow.

chemsoldier79
09-03-2019, 09:05 PM
This whole Uplay+ is a giant mess.

Toxidwaste_SWE
09-03-2019, 09:07 PM
try restart the client. Uplay often have problem with it not updating without a restart

Icemasta
09-03-2019, 09:15 PM
try restart the client. Uplay often have problem with it not updating without a restart

Yeah I've even went as far as doing a re-install of the client, doesn't work. It seems there is some miscommunication between the store platform and the uplay platform, when I contacted support, they simply could not see that my subscription was active, sent them a picture of my account showing uplay+ being active and subscribed and they told me that on their end it definitely does not show up as subscribed and nothing they can do.