PDA

View Full Version : Please remove class-specific requirements for 5*-gear

tictrictrac
09-01-2019, 02:25 PM
A dagger is a dagger is a dagger.

Why for god‘s sake can’t Louis suddenly equip a poignard?
Beacuse it has a lable on it that reads „for navigators only“?
Or he is not able to yield a cinquedea because he lacks medical knowledge?
Makes no sense at all from an rpg point of view.
A thief doesn’t care if a dagger is ment for healers or navigators or lawyers or cab drivers or hair stylists!
And a warrior who is specialized in maces cannot yield a mace even if he crafted it himself?

Keep the class-specific boni whatever, but we’re 4 weeks now into region 5 and it’s getting old with the lack of 5*-gear for some of our favorite characters...
Biggest design flaw ever in this game...

Ima_Smakya
09-01-2019, 09:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! Well said!
Reducing the gold cost considering rarity of mats would be nice too! IDK of I'll drop 300k on Shaos armor. It's not like it makes her invincible, and isn't really THAT much better than regular T5 gear...

StuntmanDan84
09-02-2019, 08:10 AM
Regarding the crafting cost, be smart with how you use your heroes abilities. For example if I were to craft Shao Jun’s armor I would start by putting Jean in the room crafting some useless tier 1 item, then put in Baltasar to craft the actual item. He will get a 20% reduction in cost as well as a bonus 10k reduction from Jean. And if you do it during the crafting hours too you’ll save even more. I believe those are the right numbers, haven’t checked.

Ima_Smakya
09-02-2019, 08:18 AM
Yeah similar to training. I can see that.
I start with Luciano at a small codex for 15% cost reduction, then add my actual trainee, finish Luciano (15 secs) then add Ezio for the 20% extra xp. Just make sure you claim your target before Ezio or you lose the bonus xp!

torunskipiernik
09-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Regarding the crafting cost, be smart with how you use your heroes abilities. For example if I were to craft Shao Jun’s armor I would start by putting Jean in the room crafting some useless tier 1 item, then put in Baltasar to craft the actual item. He will get a 20% reduction in cost as well as a bonus 10k reduction from Jean. And if you do it during the crafting hours too you’ll save even more. I believe those are the right numbers, haven’t checked.

Exactly. I do it still this way, but people do not know mechanics of game and complain too much.

I think costs are ok, especially for gear. People burned all money in Elite Training room and now they are poor. I saved half of my gold and I had 5 milions. Now I have 3.4 milions but I'm still growing up with my gold. It is MOBILE GAME, U will not have everything in one week. It could make this game boring and we do not want this. Just do everything wisely. Then U will not complain at costs people.

Ezio_Kratos1992
10-07-2019, 05:49 AM
Yo, pienso que deberían quitar las condiciones a las botas y cinturones, las armas están bien.

Ezio_Kratos1992
10-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Incluso los cinturones y las botas debería quitarle eso por que pierde variedad el juego.