PDA

View Full Version : PVP in September beta?

XxKnightOfGod
08-29-2019, 09:32 PM
Will beta has the PVP in?

DPoSsE-
08-31-2019, 10:21 PM
HI,

Is PVP going to be enabled in the beta next week?

DPoSsE-
08-31-2019, 10:25 PM
i sure hope there is, pvp is going to keep the game alive in the long run and needs to be promoted more :(

Dirty_Walter
09-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Iím sure it will be there...

Dirty_Walter
09-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Pretty straightforward question... thanks in advance!

onthebrink21
09-02-2019, 08:27 PM
I sure hope so. I was planning on buying the game based on the PvP, not the PvE

MagenZion
09-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Yeah, the PvE (unless you're kinda crazy) is good for a day or two of actual play-time and then it's all about the ultimate competition. :)

Chillisauce_
09-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Wondering the same. If the PVP is legit, I'm jumping back into this franchise :cool:

onthebrink21
09-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Wondering the same. If the PVP is legit, I'm jumping back into this franchise :cool:

PvP is the only thing going to bring me back to this franchise honestly. Why I want to try the PvP, not buying the game till I can.

onthebrink21
09-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Just got off a chat with ubisoft, he said no for pvp, its PVE only

Thanks for doing the dirty work

Thanks ubisoft for killing this beta for me, just not a PvE guy.

Enjoy everyone.

NaughtyPunk
09-04-2019, 05:08 AM
Please Ubisoft, confirm this if true or not, please. * sight *

DIDJAMOM
09-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Yeah, the PvE (unless you're kinda crazy) is good for a day or two of actual play-time and then it's all about the ultimate competition. :)

Well I'm completely crazy cos the PvP does not even remotely interest me. I only play PvE. there is just too many toxic people and complete morons on multiplayer.

onthebrink21
09-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Well I'm completely crazy cos the PvP does not even remotely interest me. I only play PvE. there is just too many toxic people and complete morons on multiplayer.

To each their own. I haven't played a PvE outside a GTA title since Splinter Cell Double Agent. I only look at a games PvP when purchasing a game, if there is no way for me test if I like PvP before launch, I'll never buy the game.

NaughtyPunk
09-04-2019, 03:13 PM
They did, in my chat with them. I just cant post a screenshot here

Alright, thank you Friend. Huge disappointment. A lot of PvP content on Youtube lately and WE don't get to test it.

yoluja767
09-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Amigos el dia de ayer y hoy he ingresado varias veces el codigo cangeable para pregargar la beta y me aparece error de codigo

DPoSsE-
09-04-2019, 11:02 PM
wow i really cannot believe the testing/beta for PVP will not be in the following betas..... the PVP is what has kept Wildlands alive and what will play after the campaign.

The competition etc. and not having PVP in the beta is a killer...... as you can see i do not post much because i watch from the sidelines but i think this is a mistake..

i may have to cancel my pre-order and just wait when the game comes out to see if pvp is any good. :(

onthebrink21
09-05-2019, 12:37 AM
wow i really cannot believe the testing/beta for PVP will not be in the following betas..... the PVP is what has kept Wildlands alive and what will play after the campaign.

The competition etc. and not having PVP in the beta is a killer...... as you can see i do not post much because i watch from the sidelines but i think this is a mistake..

i may have to cancel my pre-order and just wait when the game comes out to see if pvp is any good. :(

Agreed.

I already canceled my pre-order, I'll try the beta since I used my code. But i'm not buying a game based only on my PvE experience.

KmarkoPL
09-05-2019, 12:48 AM
To each their own. I haven't played a PvE outside a GTA title since Splinter Cell Double Agent. I only look at a games PvP when purchasing a game, if there is no way for me test if I like PvP before launch, I'll never buy the game.

GTA 5 was only one online game witch I played and that game made me to despise PVP or any online competitive game.
Why ? Simple, cheaters ! And devs don't do a crap about that, you can not even report them to community, so everyone knows who is scum Cheater, cause the CRAP rule no naming & shaming ! SCREW this rule if there is 100 % proof !!
And I don't care about PVP in this game either, only PVE interest me.

NaughtyPunk
09-05-2019, 02:51 AM
GTA 5 was only one online game witch I played and that game made me to despise PVP or any online competitive game.
Why ? Simple, cheaters ! And devs don't do a crap about that, you can not even report them to community, so everyone knows who is scum Cheater, cause the CRAP rule no naming & shaming ! SCREW this rule if there is 100 % proof !!

You're an Old school gamer ? Please, do yourself a favor and google Ghost recon breakpoint pvp and watch video or two and please never mention GTA 5 pvp here again. *sight'

onthebrink21
09-05-2019, 10:46 AM

If you would slow down reading you would of read I said last PvE I played was GTA no mention of GTA PvP, I have no idea why you ranted like that. I play games for PvP, you don't that's fine. But if ubisoft wants to max sells and not have the game die out they may want to promote the PvP more.

OTS-ARC-OSIRIS
09-05-2019, 02:57 PM

Cancelled my preorder of the ultimate edition due to no pvp In the beta.

Will wait on the reviews i think and just pick up the standard version of pvp is any good. Or might get modern warfare instead!?

NaughtyPunk
09-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Everyone is free to do what they want. But i remember ghost war was an open beta- and im thinking they might have a pvp open beta a week or 2 before release

Ya it makes sense. No doubt there will be open beta and hopefully more people playing it so they can test their network stuff then. IF the game is ready for pvp at release.