PDA

View Full Version : Next Rift

Ima-Smakya
08-31-2019, 05:09 AM
Any tips on what the next event is? I've never seen that one ;)

Kachocalvo
08-31-2019, 03:57 PM
Stealth experts missions, no history involved, no event exclusive hero to unlock. Not new.

tictrictrac
08-31-2019, 04:41 PM
Sync bonus heroes for „Stealthy Operations“ have always been Flora, Louis, Maximo so far.

With no craftable 5*weapon for Louis and Maximo, and furthermore only 4*armor available for Maximo (on top of that as a common character he already has a low plvl natively), I wonder if it is even possible to reach the plvl requirements for grandmaster difficulties.
Not to mention these poor guys with subpar gear will be really screwed if a stealth attempt fails.
Either the devs didn’t have this (amongst many other things) on their radar, or they want us to whale very hard and buy endless of these 35k gold bundles in the shop and spend billions in the elite training room...

Ima-Smakya
08-31-2019, 09:41 PM
Oh ok, I just don't remember Shao being in the picture. Tic that's exactly what I was thinking. But then like Bee said the other gear will come out, and then you'll have to redo the stats again! It's definitely a gold sink.
Does the price stay 50k, or go up as you use it?
Thanks for your help guys!

Ima-Smakya
08-31-2019, 09:44 PM
I'll take Louisa all day long over Luis. She can keep anything stunned AND poisoned. Her big weakness is against daggers.

tictrictrac
09-01-2019, 01:15 AM
Price is going up each time for each stat.
Starting with 50.000 for the first upgrade, the next is 85.000, then 150.000.
Haven’t gone further yet, but e.g. a fourth upgrade for Alvaro‘s attack stat would cost me 275.000

StuntmanDan84
09-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Sync bonus heroes for „Stealthy Operations“ have always been Flora, Louis, Maximo so far.

With no craftable 5*weapon for Louis and Maximo, and furthermore only 4*armor available for Maximo (on top of that as a common character he already has a low plvl natively), I wonder if it is even possible to reach the plvl requirements for grandmaster difficulties.
Not to mention these poor guys with subpar gear will be really screwed if a stealth attempt fails.
Either the devs didn’t have this (amongst many other things) on their radar, or they want us to whale very hard and buy endless of these 35k gold bundles in the shop and spend billions in the elite training room...

No matter how much gold you throw at it, Maximo isn’t going to get a power rating equivalent to a decked out rank 5 legendary hero by using the elite training room.

Hopefully they will either adjust the difficulty or add some extra sync bonus heroes. For stealth Lupo and Shao Jun would make sense, both legendary and both capable of using 5* gear. Rosa would be another option. There are also more navigators who are good at stealth such as Luisa and assassins too such as Maria.

Ima-Smakya
09-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Yeah plenty of assassins, and even other classes can sneak by. I really don't think I have any commons I use regularly tbh. I may be forgetting someone, but the percentages just aren't there: For example, only 75% assassinate or freerun fully maxed and equipped.
Now that you mention it I should strip them and sell the gear lmao.

I was afraid of that training cost increase...
Thank you!

YardemHane
09-03-2019, 10:11 AM
If it's like last time, we will need to use two Stealth characters on the last mission. But it's possible to get 3 stars using non-bonus characters, then rush the mission with Maximo and Luis.