PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Ubisoft!!

xX_The_B_Dur_Xx
08-30-2019, 08:57 PM
So. I had an idea. Is there any possible way that I could gift my personal steel? I want to do regular challenges for my stream and for the community. I'm a new streamer to Mixer.

I want to have regular giveaways but I can't afford 100 $10 gift cards per stream lol. You wouldn't be losing any money, as a matter of fact I'd most likely be buying quite a lot more steel in game. My idea was to host a sort of battle tower. Something like me choosing 5 heroes, showing everyone the heroes I've chosen, and allow challengers to choose one hero to fight with. They must fight each of my heroes in a duel and a single loss will earn them failure. If they can beat my tower, though, they could recieve a steel reward. Or at least I'd like to be able to do something of the sort.

Any thoughts?

xX_The_B_Dur_Xx
08-30-2019, 08:59 PM
Also I would have 3 towers. One for each of the main factions. Challengers could choose which tower to challenge and have a preview of said towers.

iadvisoryi
08-30-2019, 09:02 PM
Drop your stream, this sounds like a cool concept, what platform do you play on?

xX_The_B_Dur_Xx
08-30-2019, 09:11 PM
Mixer.com/thebdur

I play on Xbox One.

Rep 217, but my level transcends my skill level lmaoo. I'm confident saying I'm good, but I'm nowhere close to being the best.

That being said, I figure even players better than myself would have a hard time against 5 separate heroes in duels while being restricted to one.

That's why I want to have real rewards and have it so anyone can challenge anytime but it's first come first serve and it will be organized by a queue. Get in line and wait your turn, that's it. If you lose to my tower, get back in line :P