PDA

View Full Version : AI team in the Beta?

markvrk
08-30-2019, 08:08 AM
Been looking at the list of content included in the Beta, and I haven't seen AI teammates included.

Since it was announced, after community "outrage"/feedback, that AI teammates will be added (again), will they be available in the Beta or not? At least 1? So we can see how the AI performs and have it as smooth as possible at launch?

Bone_Frog
08-30-2019, 08:15 AM
Been looking at the list of content included in the Beta, and I haven't seen AI teammates included.

Since it was announced, after community "outrage"/feedback, that AI teammates will be added (again), will they be available in the Beta or not? At least 1? So we can see how the AI performs and have it as smooth as possible at launch?

They said at E3 that the AI team would be added as part of a post-launch update. Beta is very much pre-launch:D We will have to wait until after launch(at an as of yet unspecified time) to get the AI team.

markvrk
08-30-2019, 02:37 PM
They said at E3 that the AI team would be added as part of a post-launch update. Beta is very much pre-launch:D We will have to wait until after launch(at an as of yet unspecified time) to get the AI team.

Ohh, guess I missed/forgot that "post launch" part. Thanks!

MG_Cosmo
09-02-2019, 11:59 AM
I read the article on PCGamesN who claimed that the AI bots would be reinstated 'in time for release' :(

Ubisoft has apparently heard that feedback and taken action, promising to reinstate human companions in time for the release of Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/ghost-recon-breakpoint/ai-teammates

solokiller
09-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Then you should inform PCGamesN that their article is wrong.

MG_Cosmo
09-02-2019, 03:54 PM
As I said "claimed" :(

Not my responsibility to inform them they are spreading misinformation about ubisoft though.

Acebandit0
09-03-2019, 08:44 AM
whats the point of AI Team mates since this game is a FORCED online only game.... stupid that bit but yet.... why would you use AI when you can use real players since your forced to play online anyways? Might as well take advantage of being "FORCED" to play online.... yes, im hinting at something here, so yeah, your FORCED to play online and you want AI team mates? come on.... remember, what I said earlier? you know... about being FORCED to play online.... with real people? -grumbles- stupid online only crap >.>

Ph0enix-1
09-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Because not everey one has a good team on hand, an personally I want to play at times i want to play and not when others want. The AI Team is more for the emmersive feel than help, it just feels better to be withhin a group, especialy when its military and not somthing wild like FarCry.

topeira1980
09-03-2019, 11:02 AM
whats the point of AI Team mates since this game is a FORCED online only game.... stupid that bit but yet.... why would you use AI when you can use real players since your forced to play online anyways? Might as well take advantage of being "FORCED" to play online.... yes, im hinting at something here, so yeah, your FORCED to play online and you want AI team mates? come on.... remember, what I said earlier? you know... about being FORCED to play online.... with real people? -grumbles- stupid online only crap >.>

You are FORCED to play online, but not with others. there's a difference between being FORCED to play online than cooping with other humans.
If fact, playing with other players, for me, is a downside compared to playing solo, even if im FORCED to play online.

(I'm trying to keep the FORCED theme going)

solokiller
09-03-2019, 11:06 AM
You are FORCED to play online, but not with others. there's a difference between being FORCED to play online than cooping with other humans.
If fact, playing with other players, for me, is a downside compared to playing solo, even if im FORCED to play online.

(I'm trying to keep the FORCED theme going)

May the FORCED be with you, always.

Acebandit0
09-03-2019, 11:39 AM
you guys missed the entire point of the "FORCED" comment..... its a rant.... because i find it completely stupid that Game Devs these days are trying to make games that require a constant connection....

Halli-SPARTA
09-03-2019, 12:14 PM
I would think the reason you have to play online is it would be a 200gb game if not
as server side holds a massive amount of data.

kniVes-6-
09-03-2019, 07:06 PM
I'd take a 200gb file and be able to pause halfway through a 30-minute mission to answer the door, feed the kid or take care of any of the thousand distractions that would mean a forfeited mission online.

The real reason is total control and it would be naive to think otherwise.

topeira1980
09-03-2019, 08:50 PM
I'd take a 200gb file and be able to pause halfway through a 30-minute mission to answer the door, feed the kid or take care of any of the thousand distractions that would mean a forfeited mission online.

The real reason is total control and it would be naive to think otherwise.

If you play solo you can actually pause the game, even though its online. ;)

Skelly519
09-03-2019, 09:09 PM
We'll be able to pause? You sure?? Still there's the issue of internet connections being lost here and there. In Wildlands at least my buddies just disappear and I get AI popping in their place but in TD2 I get booted right out of the game. That is so bloody annoying, hopefully they realize that we should be able to play offline.

stobbsy1
09-04-2019, 03:11 PM
We'll be able to pause? You sure?? Still there's the issue of internet connections being lost here and there. In Wildlands at least my buddies just disappear and I get AI popping in their place but in TD2 I get booted right out of the game. That is so bloody annoying, hopefully they realize that we should be able to play offline.

Have you experienced this in Breakpoint? or are you just assuming this is what will happen off what you have heard off the internet which is always true? Having played Breakpoint for 19+ hours, I could tell you what has happened to me, when the server went down for maintenance, but then I would be breaking a NDA.

CptCombatGamer
09-04-2019, 05:28 PM

Because players are to stupid to follow instruction, some don't even use mics, and tons just want to turn every game they play into full on RAMBO/COD BS...

Rather have the AI, they can be controlled, and I don't have to hear their stupid comments either...

solokiller
09-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Have you experienced this in Breakpoint? or are you just assuming this is what will happen off what you have heard off the internet which is always true? Having played Breakpoint for 19+ hours, I could tell you what has happened to me, when the server went down for maintenance, but then I would be breaking a NDA.

There is no NDA for the beta.