PDA

View Full Version : BOB and need for computer upgrade?

Crazy_Goanna
06-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi all I was wondering when BOB comes out what sort of computer configuration and power will be needed to play adequately? I guess it will be of interest to all here to find out some potential specifications as some of us will need to upgrade, and a fair amount of leed time would be prudent to allow us to be up to speed on this factor. Any info from the Powers that be, Mods or the man himself and/or the development team would be gratefully appreciated.
Just thought I would put this question up to see what answers it would bring forth.
Regards to all Paul

Freelancer-1
06-05-2005, 02:37 AM
By the time BOB hits the shelves we should all have personal Holo-Decks in our houses.

Moving at the speed of Ubi,

Freelancer

Jasko76
06-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Don't worry or upgrade now! By the time BoB becomes available, much stronger compewters will be available. A lot of new technology is about to enter the scene - new dual core cpus, new gen of graphic cards.

If you want to upgrade now, sure, do it. But don't do it for the BoB's sake, it's too far off.

NorrisMcWhirter
06-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Hi,

Even if it were suggested what system spec is required, based on their past accuracy, it wouldn't be credible. Best to hold on and see.

Ta,
Norris