PDA

View Full Version : Is September 5th beta open or closed?

Dirty_Walter
08-29-2019, 09:03 PM
I purchased, in full, the gold edition the second preorders were available. Canít wait to play!

Is the September 5 beta an open or closed beta? If itís considered closed (only preorders and randomly select players) Wondering if there will be another beta (open) prior to lunch for everyone to try the game out...

Ubi-Hayve
08-30-2019, 09:49 AM
This is not an Open Beta, this Beta participants include:

Players who Pre-Ordered Tom Clancyís Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
Invitees who registered for a chance to play and didnít pre-order the game were randomly selected to ensure a wide range of participants.
OTT 1 & OTT 2 players
UPLAY+ Subscribers

martbloke88
08-30-2019, 11:45 AM
Awesome so if you participated in 1 of the 2 OTT, you are in the beta? I suppose we would still need to wait for an email for any code to download this though?

DrUNkenj4Gs
08-31-2019, 12:48 AM
Awesome so if you participated in 1 of the 2 OTT, you are in the beta? I suppose we would still need to wait for an email for any code to download this though?

I participated in both OTT & my system is now showing the ghost recon breakpoint ďbetaĒ. I didnít even have to download anything my system just automatically did it.
I donít think any code is required as once the servers go live, just connect.

jAG

Hayvock
08-31-2019, 09:28 PM
We are also supposed to be able to play now instead of waiting for the 5th...

Dirty_Walter
09-01-2019, 12:39 AM
I participated in both OTT & my system is now showing the ghost recon breakpoint ďbetaĒ. I didnít even have to download anything my system just automatically did it.

jAG

No. Preload is Monday.

martbloke88
09-01-2019, 09:17 AM

jAG

Cheers. I too am on Xbox so will have a lil look!

martbloke88
09-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Cheers. I too am on Xbox so will have a lil look!

Sweet found it. Had to look at my hidden games though as I hid the OTT but it was there. A 26.7GB download.

Ramppanaattori
09-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Mine also updated into beta today. So lets hope that, it means we have everything ready to play in the end of next week.

KmarkoPL
09-01-2019, 08:58 PM
I participated in both OTT & my system is now showing the ghost recon breakpoint “beta”. I didn’t even have to download anything my system just automatically did it.
I don’t think any code is required as once the servers go live, just connect.

jAG

I have Participated in both OTT and still no Beta in my Uplay

RogueDancer
09-01-2019, 10:19 PM
I have Participated in both OTT and still no Beta in my Uplay I did the OTT on ps4, so that one has updated into beta for me. I donít know how it works on pc, but the message from Ubisoft said it will be available in the library on Uplay when preload starts. The beta will probably not show up before preload starts, and Iím guessing the ps4 one essentially preloaded early. You still wonít be able to play until the 5th, so there is plenty of time. :) Donít worry. :)