PDA

View Full Version : Track Central track leaderboard/details bug

TyrianMollusk
08-29-2019, 09:48 AM
Using Track Central, one frequently gets dumped into different places than when you were before. Having the game bother to keep such simple state would be nice, but that isn't what this is about.

Frequently (maybe always), when you go to a leaderboard, watch a replay, and then exit, IF you get dumped out somewhere else, the NEXT time you go to any track details screen, it will instead jump into the leaderboard for the track and make you back out to get back to the details screen.

Please make this go away. It's a nuisance, especially with your making menu transitions annoyingly slow, since pointless animations are more important than our time.

calculusman1084
08-29-2019, 11:56 AM
Agreed Tyrian. Same thing is happening on Ps4 as well. Seems like TC puts you somewhere different everytime. Im constantly dumped into my one Custom Feed, LBs are auto selected on almost every track i select, the first track on a list is un-selectable until you move away and come back to it, and racing a ghost and exiting track will take you to the map in Career mode. Definitely some wacky, frustrating stuff.

UbiMorning
08-29-2019, 06:24 PM
Hey guys! This issue has been reported up to the Trials team for review. I will let you know once I have an update regarding this issue!

TyrianMollusk
12-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Looking forward to that update, since these simple things are STILL problems.

MadMotoMan
01-14-2020, 03:59 PM
Kind of along that same note; I've seen that as you go down the Leaderboards, once the scores become the same, the times seem to make no difference. (I've seen a 38 minute score ranked higher than a 10 minute score)
Is that just a bug? How are the rankings calculated in the Leaderboards? and what determines the Score values?

UbiDork
02-06-2020, 10:47 PM
MadMotoMan: Hey again! Are you able to provide a screen capture of this?

MadMotoMan
02-07-2020, 06:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oW2HMYD.jpg?1

UbiDork
03-06-2020, 01:39 AM
MadMotoMan: Thanks for that! We'll get this reported to our team for further review. Sorry for the delay, MadMotoMan! :)

MadMotoMan
03-06-2020, 05:21 PM
So, are tracks not meddled just not sorted?

UbiDork
03-06-2020, 11:51 PM
MadMotoMan: I'll ask our team and update you once we're able to get this resolved for you!

MadMotoMan
03-18-2020, 04:44 PM
I've noticed another issue with the leaderboard. I don't know if this affects platforms other than PC but the leaderboard shows nine positions on a page but when you page down (right on D-pad) it skips the tenth position each time.
IE: with 1-9 showing, page down shows 11-19 skipping 10
So if you are paging down the list to find a time you have to back up one spot each time. (hope that made sense)