PDA

View Full Version : Clan projects and clan caches

SamanthaMarcus
08-28-2019, 11:48 PM
How is this worked out?
Is it a set generic figure?

Im in a clan with a friend, thatís it, 2 of us. Sad I know. Weíre up to lvl 24 tho...
How the hell are 2 of us meant to get the top tier reward cache for completing the projects?
3000 equipment items to loot - we managed 1,600
90 black tusk mission - we managed 47
90 outcast missions - we managed 27 (yawn)
We actually managed to kill all black tusk and complete that & deconstructing
Skirmish - nope
The other crap pvp Mode - nope.
All this during about 8hrs play time throughout the week, and we still only get the lowest tier cache.

Surely the projects and xp should be scaled by one person and not a generic figure.
I.e.
Every project should be tiered to 1 person in a clan (sad I know) and be realistically achievable.
2 people = double it
3 people = triple it.

If itís already this, then it needs changing.

Rant over.

sdougjohnson
08-29-2019, 12:00 AM
Clan stuff is scaled for a clan, not just a couple of people. Clans are all about getting a lot of people together to do stuff, so...yeah.

My clan is just me and my three IRL friends (two of whom rarely play), and this last week is the first time we've qualified for the bronze reward cache, and I'm surprised we managed to achieve that. Honestly, if it's just the two of you, you're better off doing virtually anything else to get your loot.

Either that or start recruiting.

SamanthaMarcus
08-29-2019, 12:03 AM
Clan stuff is scaled for a clan, not just a couple of people. Clans are all about getting a lot of people together to do stuff, so...yeah.

My clan is just me and my three IRL friends (two of whom rarely play), and this last week is the first time we've qualified for the bronze reward cache, and I'm surprised we managed to achieve that. Honestly, if it's just the two of you, you're better off doing virtually anything else to get your loot.

Either that or start recruiting.
Getting the loot is not the issue, putting effort in for low reward is.

TCs_LCD_Dave
08-29-2019, 12:13 AM
So, the ask is for clan scaling now?

Lord have mercy. I have never in my life seen a community like this. Baffling.

SamanthaMarcus
08-29-2019, 12:52 AM
So, the ask is for clan scaling now?

Lord have mercy. I have never in my life seen a community like this. Baffling.
Technically I just asking how it’s scaled, i mean is the stuff 2 of us doing scaled for say 10 members or higher?
I’d like to know

zigMAGNA
08-29-2019, 10:04 AM

Im in a clan with a friend, thatís it, 2 of us. Sad I know. ...

nah... that isn't sad..
I do over 2mil clan xp every week.. and some of my clan mates are active.. but mostly it's like a handful of us.. it isn't any different.. and I think we are full.. i didn't really check but I know we did have like over 25 members.. maybe it was 30.. so if only a handful are active..that's sadder isn't it?

If i get some clan caches..awesome~!.. if not.. no biggie.. honestly it's not like i got anything good from em.. faster to loot on your game plays then from clan caches..
now clan vendors.. that's a whole nother topic can of worms.

Abarth_71
08-29-2019, 10:17 AM
I'm in a clan with 46 members & contribute at least 10mil xp every week, some weeks over 20mil. Always in the top three performers but still haven't had a tier 3 award. Didn't even get tier 2 this week because not enough people are playing.

SamanthaMarcus
08-29-2019, 11:10 AM
I'm in a clan with 46 members & contribute at least 10mil xp every week, some weeks over 20mil. Always in the top three performers but still haven't had a tier 3 award. Didn't even get tier 2 this week because not enough people are playing.

I really went for it this weeks, managed 26million clan xp, my friend got 18. And we still only got tier 1.