PDA

View Full Version : Equipment drops seem to follow your own inventory

dbgager
08-28-2019, 07:44 PM
Ot possibly your level. At the beginning of the game most everything was green. The it was mostly blue for awhile. Now almost everything that is dropped is purple with an occasional yellow. My inventory is about 50 purple equipments and 5 yellows. What I mean by follow your own inventory is that the more you get in your inventory the more they get dropped. Maybe its the games way of trying to give you something useful. If all you got is purple items. A Blue one is not going to be useful most of the time.

SamanthaMarcus
08-28-2019, 07:54 PM
Wait till you get to world tier 5 - all gold and purples and hardly anything useful

dbgager
08-28-2019, 07:58 PM
I'm looking forward to it. Its going to take a lot more investment in time I think however.

qpMaverickqp
08-28-2019, 08:13 PM
Roflmao. Just figuring that out huh? The other games that you mention with the extensive research into rng do that as well. Should not be surprising to you really with your extensive knowledge of looter rng

Merphee
08-28-2019, 08:46 PM
Most RPGs are like this.

zigMAGNA
08-29-2019, 10:09 AM
yeah but OP you just mention rarity...

you can really use it to your advantage.. like i am enjoying playing my shield pistol build.. and my shield AR build..
so as I continue using shield throughout my gameplay i do get shield mods more often.. not sure if it also affects getting gear mods with +shield skill power... but it seems so for me.

Isn't this somewhat like Skyrim.. in the sense that the thing you want to build develop (LMG build.. rifle build.. Hive build...Sniper turret build..etc..) whatever skill or gun you want to improve.. you should equip it and use it more often.. then the drops should cater to those skills/guns...

qpMaverickqp
08-29-2019, 03:57 PM

you can really use it to your advantage.. like i am enjoying playing my shield pistol build.. and my shield AR build..
so as I continue using shield throughout my gameplay i do get shield mods more often.. not sure if it also affects getting gear mods with +shield skill power... but it seems so for me.

Isn't this somewhat like Skyrim.. in the sense that the thing you want to build develop (LMG build.. rifle build.. Hive build...Sniper turret build..etc..) whatever skill or gun you want to improve.. you should equip it and use it more often.. then the drops should cater to those skills/guns...

Definitely not. No. Hell no. You can count yourself lucky in that regard.

Abarth_71
08-29-2019, 04:00 PM

Doesn't matter what you have equipped, if anything the drops seem to be the opposite for me. I never use the shield but get so many mods drop it's ridiculous.

Denisimo7
08-29-2019, 11:22 PM
From what I have noticed, I mainly get gear (90%) that I'm already have equipped, rarely gear from other brands. Im WT5.