PDA

View Full Version : When do I see the DLC on my map

dbgager
08-28-2019, 04:24 PM
I am level 26 and I don't see the area of the zoo or any of the DLC on my map.

LubzinNJ
08-28-2019, 04:32 PM
Not until you get to World Tier 5

dbgager
08-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Thank you for the info. How do you get to world tier 5. How do I know what tier I am in now. I am just clearing the map of missions.

roschi15
08-28-2019, 04:38 PM
There is no DLC. There are only two missions, Camp White Oak and Manning National Zoo. Kenly College is inactive. If I remember correctly you need WT5 (must have completed Tidal Basin) to go to Camp White Oak. I am not entirely sure about the zoo but you need at least WT1.

LubzinNJ
08-28-2019, 04:39 PM
You need to beat all the main missions, clear the strongholds, then Black Tusk invades and when you deal with them you'll be going up the tiers.

dbgager
08-28-2019, 04:40 PM
Okay thanks

roschi15
08-28-2019, 04:45 PM
You reach end game at level 30. From that point, you have a World Tier tied to your gear score . To increase your WT you need to improve your gear score and complete the strongholds. Just reach level 30, then you will see on your map which stronghold you have to do.

elkyri
08-28-2019, 05:14 PM
Thank you for the info. How do you get to world tier 5.

One tier at a time. :)

You'll see on your map the strongholds. Hover over a stronghold and you will see it has missions as pre-requisites; there will be lines connecting them to the stronghold. Do the missions to open the stronghold then do the stronghold. That moves you up into the next tier. You won't miss the promotion. Big notification bar and all that. Work on your GS at that tier for a while then go onto the next set of missions and stronghold to move to the next tier.

Each tier has a GS range (range of score for your drops). You'll notice the minimum GS required to tackle the missions and stronghold in the pre-requisite list. While you can rush into the next tier early you're better off building your gear score until you are at least mid-point of the tier's GS range.

The final tier takes you into the Tidal Basin mission. You want to get your GS pretty high before tackling that one.

How do I know what tier I am in now. .

You should see it on your character screen and when looking at your map... not online right now so I can't tell you exactly which spot but that's what I recall.

zigMAGNA
08-29-2019, 10:36 AM
Thank you for the info. How do you get to world tier 5. How do I know what tier I am in now. I am just clearing the map of missions.

On PC you can go to the main menu and hit Progression to see how all activities and missions are sub divided.. you really want to follow the "main missions"

the game goes:

Level 1 ... to Level 30.... There isn't a level 31.. but when you hit level 30 the first time.. it just makes you 30..and you need to level again to be completed on "Level 30".. it's practically Level 31 to me...

Then you will enter gear scores... which go from 250 to 500...

and it's WT 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5..
Each WT has GS (gear score) requirement and to unlock each World Tier you basically have to do the main mission and follow that..
The main mission will have you taking out all the enemy factions essentially... without spoiling it too much... once you do then you will have reached WT5... and then you want to reach a sort of WT5 "completed everything story-wise phase" is what I would call it..

After finishing the main mission story line stuff.. you will want to do Camp White Oak first then the Zoo... bc if you do it the other way around... you will not be able to change difficulty for the Zoo... and I know this bc it happened to me.. i did Zoo first then Camp White Oak.. and then I had to do Zoo again.. just so I will be able to change difficulty for Zoo next time I wish to re-run it.

vm4M9Tz4pB
08-29-2019, 10:58 AM
I am level 26 and I don't see the area of the zoo or any of the DLC on my map.

i didn't remember, as now i am at T4. however, when u go on in mission when u didn't reach 30, and if ur edition is with DLC, then u should find secret mission occur before LV30, it just pop up when u completed certain mission or alike situation. others should be required a player to advance to tier system . whatever, all DLC content will be see in the game through. if u need definitely situation to happen, u should google them, as people wouldn't notice this things as they come out in nature when playing the game

dagrommit
08-29-2019, 02:18 PM
How do I know what tier I am in now.

Top right corner of your map will show it once you've completed Capitol Hill for the first time.

https://i.imgur.com/c88wL1Z.jpg