PDA

View Full Version : Invaded leaderboards - missing solo completions?

dagrommit
08-28-2019, 03:25 AM
Is anyone else missing entries on the mission leaderboards for completed solo missions?

I ran Invaded American History Museum solo on challenging last night, and again a few hours ago. Yet there isn't an entry for me on the solo invaded leaderboard.

Completion time
https://i.imgur.com/pJpys9y.jpg

Leaderboard
https://i.imgur.com/pQ7WsHp.jpg

There is normally an option to jump to me at the bottom (using the F key), but that isn't present.

The same seems to apply for a few other invaded missions (e.g. Grand Washington). However, all of the regular missions have an entry, as do *some* of the invaded missions.

dagrommit
08-28-2019, 06:19 PM
One bump for the daytime crowd. This is on PC.

booo350
08-31-2019, 02:00 PM
Is anyone else missing entries on the mission leaderboards for completed solo missions?

I ran Invaded American History Museum solo on challenging last night, and again a few hours ago. Yet there isn't an entry for me on the solo invaded leaderboard.

The same seems to apply for a few other invaded missions (e.g. Grand Washington). However, all of the regular missions have an entry, as do *some* of the invaded missions.

I have the same situation. I was wondering why I didn't have entries in the leaderboard for almost all invaded missions either in Solo or Group.

And then it hit me: Invaded mission leaderboard times only count when you level up through the world tiers on STORY difficulty. That's why I only have SOLO times recorded on the leaderboards for most of the Invaded missions (leveled up myself).

Challenging difficulty on WT5 does NOT count !

Why?

Because the Division devs are really funny people.

The leaderboard is such a great idea and then they f*ck it up like that.

dagrommit
08-31-2019, 03:04 PM
I have the same situation. I was wondering why I didn't have entries in the leaderboard for almost all invaded missions either in Solo or Group.

And then it hit me: Invaded mission leaderboard times only count when you level up through the world tiers on STORY difficulty. That's why I only have SOLO times recorded on the leaderboards for most of the Invaded missions (leveled up myself).

What do you mean by this? That I would need to solo invaded missions on story mode through all of the world tiers? That doesn't explain why some of the missions have entries, while others do not.

booo350
08-31-2019, 04:08 PM
What do you mean by this? That I would need to solo invaded missions on story mode through all of the world tiers? That doesn't explain why some of the missions have entries, while others do not.

I think the leaderboard is very bugged. Look at the Kill/Death ratio numbers. Some people have over 1700 kills in a mission. That's just impossible.

And yes: I realized the thing with the missing invaded mission complete times when I progressed my third character and leveled it up. Suddenly I had mission complete times for the invaded missions when I played them on story difficulty.

Btw: People will transfer their best load-out to the second (third or forth) character because they can beat the mission much faster that way.

The leaderboards are unfortunately a joke.

dagrommit
08-31-2019, 05:42 PM
I think the leaderboard is very bugged. Look at the Kill/Death ratio numbers. Some people have over 1700 kills in a mission. That's just impossible.

I always assumed that was across all runs of a mission.

Btw: People will transfer their best load-out to the second (third or forth) character because they can beat the mission much faster that way.

I'm just using the leaderboard to tell me whether I completed all the missions Solo on challenging. I'm not interested in speed running to get the fastest time.

booo350
09-01-2019, 11:21 AM
I always assumed that was across all runs of a mission.

Yes you seem to be right. I didn't realize it because all the other leaderboard metrics are for your best run of the mission and when doing speedruns you are always on the edge of death.

I'm just using the leaderboard to tell me whether I completed all the missions Solo on challenging. I'm not interested in speed running to get the fastest time.

As said: I tried to record mission complete times for the invaded missions many times on different difficulties and the only time I got entries was when I helped friends to level up their second character or myself leveling up a character through the world tiers.

dagrommit
09-06-2019, 01:30 AM
Looks like the issue is that invaded leaderboards aren't being updated:

This run was from about five hours ago:

https://i.imgur.com/loTnZ0j.jpg

This is my leaderboard entry:
https://i.imgur.com/FY8QTVN.jpg

[edit] nvm, turns out that booo350 is correct - only runs completed on "normal" difficulty show up on the Invaded leaderboard

whirly5
10-19-2019, 01:09 PM
leaderboards have been updated in TU6. you can now switch between normal/invaded and between difficulties.