PDA

View Full Version : Drone System Distinction Commendation

eskimosound
08-27-2019, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know how to get this Commendation?
I thought you just deployed your striker drone and let it do it's stuff but it's not happening...
Funnily enough I already have 4 out of 8 and I haven't used it since the Beta Test!!!
But I don't know what to do to get it...

SamanthaMarcus
08-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Kill 8 hostiles in a single drone deploy.

Easiest way to do this is to deploy it at the start of tidal basin on normal.

eskimosound
08-27-2019, 05:18 PM

My Tidal Basin is invaded and my Drone has no mods so just gets shot down immediately. My Blueprint is purple and useless

TCs_LCD_Dave
08-27-2019, 05:25 PM
Isn't everyone's Tidal Basin invaded?

Just deploy it. Throw a grenade and hope that catches 3 or 4. Then just quickly kill another few while it is deployed. It doesn't have to do anything really.

eskimosound
08-27-2019, 05:31 PM

Isn't everyone's Tidal Basin invaded?

Just deploy it. Throw a grenade and hope that catches 3 or 4. Then just quickly kill another few while it is deployed. It doesn't have to do anything really.
So you mean I just deploy it and kill 8 hostiles with anything not just the drone....I can do that easily..

SamanthaMarcus
08-27-2019, 06:48 PM
So you mean I just deploy it and kill 8 hostiles with anything not just the drone....I can do that easily..

Deploy it as the defender drone, use seekers as the other skill - bingo.

eskimosound
08-27-2019, 08:36 PM
Deploy it as the defender drone, use seekers as the other skill - bingo.
Superb...will try now..

eskimosound
08-27-2019, 09:25 PM
That worked, thanks, I was trying all sorts of stuff and nothing was working because it just kept getting destroyed..

TCs_LCD_Dave
08-27-2019, 10:22 PM
Oh, you were trying to have the drone kill them! Yeah, that would've sucked!

eskimosound
08-28-2019, 01:29 AM
Oh, you were trying to have the drone kill them! Yeah, that would've sucked!
Yep with no mods because I've just been using turret and seekers all game...I'm now looking at all the other skills because I want to get all (no chance!) Commendations...Firefly will be next and Hive...then Chem Launcher.
I'm saving the Shield till last...all this whilst getting my final Sharpshooter points to finish my Specializations...I've got 96 points in 2 days and 6 Commendations....