PDA

View Full Version : Better or Not

LastShinobi23
08-26-2019, 03:31 PM
Hello guys im new but i totaly love watch dogs and ubisoft game and what do you think about new Watch Dogs is it Better than second one or not i think it is can't wait to play in London

SofaJockey
08-26-2019, 04:19 PM
Hello guys im new but i totaly love watch dogs and ubisoft game and what do you think about new Watch Dogs is it Better than second one or not i think it is can't wait to play in London

I think both WD1 and WD2 had elements that were better.

WD1 was moodier and the story was probably stronger.

WD2 had a warmer cast and had some gameplay improvements.

I enjoyed both, getting a copy of WDL is a no-brainer to me.

LegendOfGta
08-27-2019, 03:59 PM
I think both WD1 and WD2 had elements that were better.

WD1 was moodier and the story was probably stronger.

WD2 had a warmer cast and had some gameplay improvements.

I enjoyed both, getting a copy of WDL is a no-brainer to me.

In terms of MP, however, WD beats out WD2's in the CORE MP modes, like hacking and tailing, but WD2's MP offers more variety in terms of modes in WD2 over WD.

SofaJockey
08-28-2019, 09:03 AM
In terms of MP, however, WD beats out WD2's in the CORE MP modes, like hacking and tailing, but WD2's MP offers more variety in terms of modes in WD2 over WD.

True enough, I found WD1's multiplayer hacking utterly uninspiring, I wouldn't be troubled by their omission in WDL, but that's just me.

LegendOfGta
08-28-2019, 05:56 PM
True enough, I found WD1's multiplayer hacking utterly uninspiring, I wouldn't be troubled by their omission in WDL, but that's just me.

Still on the fence about omission, but drones and RCs ruined Online Hacking for me in WD2. WD1's was nice and simple. Tailing was my favorite TBH.

GuRuAsaki2098
09-04-2019, 03:01 AM
Lets start with the previous Games...

Watch Dogs 1, was much bigger then Watch Dogs 2, but it had a bunch of problems with it...
Watch Dogs 2, was played over I think a much bigger area, & offered few things improved over the Original, but the Original was still far bigger...

People however felt that Marcus if i'm correct was a much more Interesting Character Builder then Aiden, though...

Now for Watch Dogs 3, you'll be able to recruit anyone in the entire City of London as part of your Group, Each with a Unique appeal,
weather it's facial, body, clothing, or Voice, or all the above, no one should look or even act the same in any way, all characters are fully customizable...
The characters however will be locked behind a more of a Class sorta system, so medic, or artillary, or hacking, such, & such...

But if they really, truely are raising the bar here, it could be 1 of the biggest things comming out of E3...

I can't wait, & so far Watch Dogs has not been a hugely successful Franchise, Watch Dogs 3 could change everything, or could also kill the Franchise entirely...

Is it better then the previous? Until it's released, no one will really know that answer...

I'm so hyped I just didn't care what the cost was nor bothered to compare any of the Editions together, I just went straight to the Collectors Edition, lOl...

I am quite a fan of the Genre, & i've not been this hyped for any Game of any Genre in a long, long time, outside of the GTA Series...

What do you think? Are you gonna buy, or have you already placed your orders?

secretzrus
09-04-2019, 03:58 AM
I got a Standard Edition and a Gold Edition preordered, but I'm canceling one of them depending on what I find out about the four iconic characters and the season pass. If I like them, I'll keep the Gold, but if I don't or Ubisoft Toronto insists on being coy and keeping them secret until release, I'll cancel the Gold and just go with the Standard Edition. Not in the mood to pay $40 extra for a surprise I might not like.

GuRuAsaki2098
09-04-2019, 04:16 AM
If I remember right...

Now that I think about it, there might be ties that lead to Characters such as Aiden, or a backstory, or something, or Marcus, I dunno...

& there could be Cameo Appearances, but I don't actually believe they will in anyway be Playable Characters in the Game...

Like a character might make comments about them, or say their name, or reference them in some way, but most likely that will be it...

I can't remember how they specifically mentioned it, but I think this was already stated at E3,
& we may already know who these Characters are that we are getting... From the E3 Event, but can't remember if it was already discussed, or not...