PDA

View Full Version : Cant do the Capital Building

OblivionSpartan
08-26-2019, 12:13 AM
Hi all , i bought this game past week and i am HAVING a great time since today it seems i cant do Capital Building....

So the problem is that after doing all the Main missions + doing the other required Strongholds it still says Locked/ Restricted - Requirements ? Undiscovered Mission.

I have spend almost 10hours fixing this , asking on Discord + guildies , alot of solutions that didnt lead to any Solution yet lol. i am kinda frusttraded.

Any help would be welcome.

dagrommit
08-26-2019, 12:16 AM
Have you (a) completed Federal Emergency Bunker and (b) activated the SHD network in the white house basement?

eskimosound
08-26-2019, 12:17 AM
Hi all , i bought this game past week and i am HAVING a great time since today it seems i cant do Capital Building....

So the problem is that after doing all the Main missions + doing the other required Strongholds it still says Locked/ Restricted - Requirements ? Undiscovered Mission.

I have spend almost 10hours fixing this , asking on Discord + guildies , alot of solutions that didnt lead to any Solution yet lol. i am kinda frusttraded.

What gear score and level are you?
Have you done all the side missions?
There's some that don't show on the map, that's why...probably depending on your level and Gear Score...

OblivionSpartan
08-26-2019, 12:22 AM
i am level 30 and side missions are not required , since my guildies are Tier5 without touching side missions before they were Tier3+

About the Bunker quest , yes i have done the Mission but i dont recall i have activated SHD network , can i still activate that (if not done yet) ?

OblivionSpartan
08-26-2019, 12:25 AM
i just visited the SHD Network in the basement and i cant interact with anything , so i suppose i already have done it ?

dagrommit
08-26-2019, 12:38 AM
Old thread on this issue in the PC support forum: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2012004-Unable-to-complete-quot-SHD-NETWORK-RE-ACTIVE-quot-event?p=14050444&viewfull=1#post14050444

You may want to post a new thread in the appropriate support forum (assuming you're not on PC).

OblivionSpartan
08-26-2019, 01:37 AM
so it seems this problem is a bug now and cant be solved, Other Options seems to be starting new charachter and maybe ur lucky this time. So i paid so much money to encounter this kind of problem ? Any Admin or Dev could respond ? Becuz it seems this problem is rly old already and still not solved it

babast_
08-26-2019, 01:34 PM

Did you get boosted by your WT5 clan mates ? By boosted I mean you joining their WT5 map and playing with them main missions in a difficulty higher than story ?

I ask because for my 5th character I was boosted by my clan mates and I had the same issue with the Capitol stronghold. I achieved to fix the issue but it was quite annoying, I had to replay the whole campain with someone doing his leveling the legit way. Better straight delete the bugged character and level up a new one without boosting.