PDA

View Full Version : General issues that needs to be fix (pvp/pve)

veyronxrs
08-25-2019, 03:17 PM
-Riot Foam Chem launcher shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

- In the dark zones no npc's patrolling in front of the check points or at least no elite patrol.

- No nerf eagle bearer, buff all high end weapons (carbine 7 need a buff asap).

- New talent on gear or exotic weapon to counter eagle bearer talent.

- Increase eagle bearer drop rate in raid, also eagle should stay has a raid exclusive reward.

- New and better gear sets.

- The game drop a lot of useless gear please fix that, i can be grinding for hours and at the end of the day must of the time not even one gear piece is worth it. Even the raid doesn't drop nothing worth it, the only thing that is worth it in the raid is the eagle bearer.

- Vendors needs to sell better stuff in general.

Merphee
08-25-2019, 04:05 PM
-Riot Foam Chem launcher shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

Just run Wiscally, the actual counter to Riot Foam.

- In the dark zones no npc's patrolling in front of the check points or at least no elite patrol.

Seems like a non-issue, tbh. The turrets should take care of them if they are close enough.

- No nerf eagle bearer, buff all high end weapons (carbine 7 need a buff asap).

Depends on what you mean by "buff." I can agree that weapons should get a buff, it's just a matter of how.

- New talent on gear or exotic weapon to counter eagle bearer talent.

They could change the EB to only mitigate weapon damage, allowing someone still under the buff to take damage from skills.

- Increase eagle bearer drop rate in raid, also eagle should stay has a raid exclusive reward.

I agree that it should stay a raid exclusive, yes. Not sure about the increase in drop rate, though.

- New and better gear sets.

They have to be careful not to drown out high end / brand sets. Especially with the approach to gear sets really only giving a talent at 5 and 6 pieces and only stat increases for anything lower.

- The game drop a lot of useless gear please fix that, i can be grinding for hours and at the end of the day must of the time not even one gear piece is worth it. Even the raid doesn't drop nothing worth it, the only thing that is worth it in the raid is the eagle bearer.

Yeah, it sucks. But that's a shared annoyance of the community. I expect it to get better. If not, then that means they really, really, REALLY, dropped the ball.

- Vendors needs to sell better stuff in general.

Yeah, vendors sell junk. But them selling junk is apart of a bigger issue at hand.