PDA

View Full Version : ZERO XP for conflict losses

PaddyX1991
08-25-2019, 10:16 AM
Is IT TRUE that you recive absolutely ZERO for losing a conflict match? No XP no cache no nothing? Or is it a bug? If so, this was the last time i ever think about playing this crap!:mad:

Freudian-Slips
08-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Um sorry if this sounds horrible.

But why should people get rewarded if they lose a match?

Isn't the idea of winning was to get the reward you lose you don't get anything.

I don't P v P in this game but if I knew I was going to get XP/Cache's and other stuff if I lose heck i'd go and play it just to lose everytime so I can get my rewards.

Or am I wrong and we should be rewarded for losing .

PaddyX1991
08-25-2019, 10:39 AM
you should at least get some XP out of it. PPL starts leaving right before the match starts and you start with 3 giving you a big disadvantage over the enemy. Matchmaking is horrible takes 10 years to find somone (I'm not surprised with all the "great experience"!) puts all high lvl in one team and newbies in the other! Sry but this is THE WORST mp experience ive EVER encountered and i played many MP games (COD, BF, titanfall ect etc.) and even the worst of them have not left such a nasty aftertaste. Oeverall extremly poor implemented with zero progression for losing that much time even if you doing well in a match, is a nogo for me.

ps:
Experienced, that you gain xp if your not "dead" at the end of the match for whatever stupid reason! Most ppl vote for skirmish and the goal is to wipe the entire enemy team... ��

PaddyX1991
08-25-2019, 01:09 PM
So, i talked to few ppl playin conflict since the launch: you get no points for beeing "dead" at the end of a match. Doesn't matter if you win or lose. Thies is a bug SINCE the fu**ing beginning of the game! GODAMN is this awful! :P needs a fix asap.

D-Y-N-4-M-O
08-25-2019, 03:14 PM
You obviously get XP when you lose unless you do absolutely nothing. If you don't kill anyone, revive anyone, capture a control point or anything else you will get nothing.

If you've been actively helping your team and still lose you'll be rewarded with caches eventually from the XP gained.

PaddyX1991
08-25-2019, 04:21 PM
You don't understand what i mean. Yes, it shows all the time that i gained XP for instance 1000-3000 XP at the end of the match, but its not counted to the XP bar. It just vanished. (only if you'r dead, like i mentioned before, at the end of a match) Its obviously some kind of bug (since gamelaunch) but pretty annoying because your wasting alot of time and its really bitter when your doing great in the match and then getting downed at the end and you won't recive anything. ��*♂️ I agree, no XP or caches for doing nothing is completly fine.. Noone should be rewarded for beeing afk or braindead, but this is not the case.

PPL on reddit also complained about this problem months ago. Its fine that 99% are not interested in this game mode because the PVP is... yeah.. like it is. But this doesn't mean that there should be such major issues like none working experience and reward systems, with it.

CJ Fresh
08-25-2019, 06:43 PM
Iím level 18 in conflict, Iíve never received xp for a loss and Iím okay with that.

But the problems in conflict lead to losses moreso than how you actually do.

Too many matches start with unbalanced teams and last forever before players are dropped in, by that time itís a lose lose situation and most just quit out

Ubi-RealDude
08-25-2019, 09:41 PM
But why should people get rewarded if they lose a match?
Isn't the idea of winning was to get the reward you lose you don't get anything.
I don't P v P in this game but if I knew I was going to get XP/Cache's and other stuff if I lose heck i'd go and play it just to lose everytime so I can get my rewards.
Or am I wrong and we should be rewarded for losing .

I think the general principle is that it's still time and effort being put into an activity. If you're doing a PvE mission, you don't only get gear drops and XP once the mission is complete - you can get bits and pieces along the way. Progress doesn't necessarily need to only come in big chunks upon successes, it can come from failing - but still trying.

In any event, thank you for bringing this to my attention, and thank you for the ensuing discussion and suggestion. :)

Edited for typo.

PaddyX1991
08-25-2019, 11:02 PM
"and thanks you for the ensuing discussion and suggestion. "
Im sry for my language on this thread but things like these get on my nerves pretty quick! :p

Not sure if i can post a link like this, but someone opened up a thread about this problem already, with exact pictures and informations regarding this problem. And it was months ago.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2048502-Conflict-bug