PDA

View Full Version : Blueprints not droping after August 23rd, Maintenance.

I3loodmastery
08-24-2019, 09:24 PM
Like stated in the title Blueprints no longer drops from completing Tier 3 or 4 and they even removed the ones u get in the 2 weekly projects and the daily one.
So far i have not manage to see any patch notes about this so ... what the hell ??

Knosys83
08-24-2019, 09:29 PM
Like stated in the title Blueprints no longer drops from completing Tier 3 or 4 and they even removed the ones u get in the 2 weekly projects and the daily one.
So far i have not manage to see any patch notes about this so ... what the hell ??

How many BP are u missing?? because there are 18 raid blue prints, the flash light and the exotics that can't drop from cp 3-4 or dailys/weekly projects

Abarth_71
08-24-2019, 09:42 PM
I've all the blueprints outside of the raid including the flashlight, BTSU gloves, the two from the Gunner field research and have 205. There are 3 pistol blueprints currently not in the game and I'm missing 3 exotic upgrade blueprints, EB, Pestilence and Ruthless because I don't have the weapons, so my total available including the raid gear sets is 229.

Ubi-RealDude
08-25-2019, 12:12 AM

Knosys83's question is super important here. Any and all information about how many/which ones you seem to be missing is super helpful if this needs to be passed along.

xcel30
08-25-2019, 12:14 AM
Knosys83's question is super important here. Any and all information about how many/which ones you seem to be missing is super helpful if this needs to be passed along.

From some other thread, there appears to be 3 pistols blueprints missing, one of them was a 93r

bobwalt
08-25-2019, 12:50 AM

I seem to have a real problem with my newer characters. I have one that is level 9 and one level 21. The level 9 character has not even come across one weapon blueprint. Admittedly this has nothing to do with endgame stuff but there seems to be a dearth of blueprints even at the recent weekly vendor change. Also should not characters at the lower levels get blueprint rewards from bounties? It has been a while since my first character has been below level 30 so I am not sure.

I3loodmastery
08-25-2019, 01:20 PM
Hey, so this is my current blueprints menu: https://imgur.com/YJVtgkZ

I was playing with some people last night and they say blueprints also stooped drooping for them as well from lvl 3 & 4 Control Points ... even the daily mission where u get blueprints ( that one u need to give 80 from 3 type of resource) even that one dose not reward blueprint any more, is like nothing gives u blueprints now.

Abarth_71
08-25-2019, 01:32 PM

Same as mine other than the 4 mods you're missing. The flashlight will be one If you don't have it but that's still 3 you don't have - do you know what ones they are?

The other 24 will be 18 raid gear set pieces, 3 pistol BPs not in the game yet, and 3 weapon BP's (maybe exotics?).

Nennee
08-25-2019, 01:33 PM
There is a pool of BP on CPs vendor and project when that is empty then your BP are somewhere else.
Its not like they will give you from there all the way to finish.

EX. There are18BPs in the raid
there are 6 BPs hardwire.
and all the exotics and so on.

JaGReDDoG69
08-25-2019, 02:17 PM
Ill put in my 2 cents.CP arent giving on level 4 but the 2 weeklys i do each are.It doesnt say BP when you look at the rewards for completing them.It says something else cant recall at the moment.But i have been focusing each on them.Ive gotten 6 bps i didnt have over the couple of weeks.

So for me the weekly assignments are giving BP.It just doesnt say BP.

Nennee
08-25-2019, 06:18 PM
It says usupplied SHD tech cash something and that will stop soon too.

Ubi-RealDude
08-25-2019, 08:04 PM
Ill put in my 2 cents.CP arent giving on level 4 but the 2 weeklys i do each are.It doesnt say BP when you look at the rewards for completing them.It says something else cant recall at the moment.But i have been focusing each on them.Ive gotten 6 bps i didnt have over the couple of weeks.

So for me the weekly assignments are giving BP.It just doesnt say BP.

So, just to clarify; it sounds like you're receiving Blueprints for the weekly projects, but are not seeing which specific BP you're receiving? Or are you not seeing any visual confirmation of receiving a BP? (other than having it when you go to actually craft the thing)

I3loodmastery
08-26-2019, 06:11 PM
I`m not receiving any Blueprints at all from any activity what so ever,
However i`m sure this is a bug since yesterday i help some one leveling and doing a side mission i already did and received a weapon mod ( not sure if this is related ).
The thing is after this maintenance NONE of the activity i use to get blueprints work any more ( Not Control Points lvl 3 or 4 not the 80/80/80 ress project and not even then 2 weekly projects).
Future more i completed Control Points lvl 3 and 4 with random people and they notice the same thing.

Abarth_71
08-26-2019, 06:23 PM
I`m not receiving any Blueprints at all from any activity what so ever,
However i`m sure this is a bug since yesterday i help some one leveling and doing a side mission i already did and received a weapon mod ( not sure if this is related ).
The thing is after this maintenance NONE of the activity i use to get blueprints work any more ( Not Control Points lvl 3 or 4 not the 80/80/80 ress project and not even then 2 weekly projects).
Future more i completed Control Points lvl 3 and 4 with random people and they notice the same thing.

I'll repeat what I said yesterday in case you didn't read it...

Same as mine other than the 4 mods you're missing. The flashlight will be one If you don't have it but that's still 3 you don't have (4 if you have the flashlight) - do you know what ones they are?

The other 24 will be 18 raid gear set pieces, 3 pistol BPs not in the game yet, and 3 weapon BP's (most likely exotics).

JaGReDDoG69
08-26-2019, 06:59 PM
Nope for the last 6 bp when the weeklys are completed and i went to collect it and everytime it said excatly what the BP was along with the rewards.Goto the crafting and sure enuff its there.So im getting the ones im missing and it says exactly what it is.For me its working on the weeklys.I dont do the projects with just weapons/gear.Im hunting to weekly and dailies that say unsupplied shd case or something close to do.maybe everyone grind those and see it you get a BP.Because its working for me.

sh4wnzy
08-26-2019, 08:30 PM
Here is a little bit detailed list of blueprints. Also please check the Excel spreadsheet for complete list of available blueprints.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2108486-Blueprints-list-and-sources